Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Rodri gets way too much credit for what he brings to the side. He routinely slows down the tempo of our play, rarely picks out a killer pass. Positionally he's poor and physically he's one paced and looks leggy.

He needs legs around him in the deeper role to cover the ground he can't, it's why Pep's had Rico/Bernardo alongside him for long spells.

His biggest flaws were there to see for the Everton equaliser, plays a hopeless hospital ball that gets cut out for the counter - and on the track back is positionally awful and neither presses the man with the ball or fills in a vacant spot at the back. Just mindlessly gets back and behind the ball, and they ping one top bins.

He has his pros, but he's an incredibly frustrating player sometimes.

View attachment 64865

Ah you are going to be one of my favourite posters i can see it.

I'm not a happy clapper you geek, i'm an old **** who has watched us for over 40 years and now finds gobby little twerps like you thinking they know everything about nothing droning on and on about shit.

I've seen us come back from worse positions than this before.

Have you?
He probably has, looking at his dress sense. I never realised one could buy shoes that big.

The way we looking now a tired team a team that’s had the hard slog of two leagues titles under severe pressure!

Me now would settle for mid table and the guarantee of winning the champions league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.