Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

PL mins:
Foden 930 mins - 7 goals and 3 assists
Mahrez 548 mins - 1 goal 1 assist
Grealish 710 mins - 1 goal and 2 assists

Our wingers are just not doing enough. Mahrez and Grealish have a combined 1300 mins with 5 goal contributions?!?

Far cry from Sane/Sterling days

Saw this on Twitter - regardless of Haalands goals this is simply not good enough.

Fodens stats there he should be a main stay in that first eleven.

Pep's insistence on starting Mahrez and Grealish is odd but it seems he'd rather lose the league with them than win it with Foden/Alvarez. Maybe the January window is a good time to offload Foden before his value drops too much? I can't imagine it's going to go up with him being used only slightly more than Cole Palmer.
Off load Foden, why on earth would we do that?

Well, when it comes to overall league games remaining, anyway.

All of the doomsday posts about being down 7 points with 22 matches left to go—2 of which are against Arsenal—seem a bit OTT.
Well, when it comes to overall league games remaining, anyway.

All of the doomsday posts about being down 7 points with 22 matches left to go—2 of which are against Arsenal—seem a bit OTT.
ha Ha, you supporting Peter Kay

I am not sure I agree. We have the third fewest goals conceded, and among those, many were based on just poor defending, as was the case today.

Haaland isn’t at fault for players playing passes straight to opposition feet in midfield and, even then, three defenders not closing a player down, before said player curls a shot literally in to the far top corner.

I’d say Haaland has had little to nothing to do with about half of the goals we have allowed this season.
Haaland was the only sprinting back to try and stop Brentford scoring before the world cup.

Yeah that’s a good point mate,just seems we are conceding goals or chances which we normally wouldn’t,we don’t look right for me the team that destroyed forest at home seemed more balanced but that’s just my opinion..
Perfectly fair opinion.

I am just surprised by all of the “the league is lost” comments today.

God some of the replies in here are absolute bangers.

Let's just say, you can tell the red mardarse clubs are obviously doing ok at the minute as some posters on here aren't very good at disguising their delight.

Stand out a mile.

I warn you now, this post is going to be controversial. I’m not daft, just a bit Pollyannaish!! I just love City I know they can play like the best team etc or have a nightmare but they are my team so….

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You didn’t exactly show ‘em but you tried. We’ll be back. We’ll show ‘em then, we’ll show ‘em all. Toffees, Media, Referees!!

That guy that sat on John Boy at the beginning goes in my bad books!!!
Think Eccles bottle of Harvey's titty lotion is at an end ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.