Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Well said Jim...
I didn't post after the game as I was pissed off at dropping two points...but it's bollocks to think we can't go on a run and claw back 7 points especially as we have to play the Arse twice...it might not happen but then again we might do it.
Yesterday was an awful game to watch with Maddley and Everton doing their best to stop a football game breaking out.
So much play acting and time wasting was embarrassing..
Definitely looked a penalty on Mahrez from the top of South Stand and having seen a pic of it since it was 100% nailed on..but with that fat fucking tosser Mason on Var no way we're we going to get it.
We need Kyle and Cancello Laporte and Ruben back asap..
Hopefully Pep will start Phil and Alvarez instead of Mahrez and Grealish as we need more pace upfront to help Haaland.
Happy New Year blues..keep the faith..
I might have a pair of blue-tinted prescription lenses but from where I sit the whistling wanker gave me more than an impression that he was gonna blunt our attacking threat. Did we actually get a free kick for the first minute assault on Haarland? From what I remember play just carried on. When players know they've been fouled and the perpetrators see that they've been given a carte blanche nod from the ref it's not a bit of wonder that players will attempt to apply their own LotG. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a ref since we moved to The Etihad that hasn't seen every example of a sky blue misdemeanour. How many times do our players get chopped, clattered, or completely taken out of the move, react at the nastiness of the 'tackle' and the ref delivers strong officiating by booking both players! Shit reffing is the only way to adequately describe it. And just how many times was the pillock in the way? At one point it would have been appropriate to be wearing a pink shirt.
I don’t think the Everton player who tried chopping down De Bruyne was booked.
And that deserved more than a yellow. When a player swipes, out of control, at a player racing away. It’s got to be classed as dangerous play. And really sums up how desperate Everton were. And how low they would swoop.

Just seen that Brighton are 4-0 up at Everton. I think that result has pissed me off more than the 1-1 draw they sweated blood and tears at the Etihad

Perhaps they are against Brighton too.

We were absolutely useless on Saturday. Tonight's scoreline should open a few fans' eyes to just how poor our performance was.

I dont know why pep still insists starting grealish instead of foden. I think he is trying to show that 100m for grealish was a good price.

We didn't play well Saturday but it's different at home to be fair don't think they can waste time or pack the defence quite the same.
Why not?
A team desperate for points playing against one of the best performing teams in the PL would be delighted with a point.
Everton are crap, home and away. Brighton are just doing what we should have on Saturday.
It's not rocket science.

Why not?
A team desperate for points playing against one of the best performing teams in the PL would be delighted with a point.
Everton are crap, home and away. Brighton are just doing what we should have on Saturday.
It's not rocket science.
Pretty sure it's home crowd pressure to get forward more hence why we have so much more space in away games and not much in last third at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.