Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

The truth probably lies somewhere in between. As of now, Arsenal look much better than us, that's not being a flapper; it's the truth. Pep needs to sort it, and that starts by finding a best 11 and sticking to it. Phil, Cancelo and Bernie belong in our best 11, I'm convinced of that. It's a fucking joke that they're constantly in and out of the team.

If I had to stake a million pound on it, from here, I'd bet on Arsenal winning the league. And that stems partly from Pep's indecision when it comes to the starting eleven.

As regards the selection of today's team, I'd have to agree with you. I'm raging about the lateness of the substitutions, especially.
That said, we play in four competitions every year, year after year, and we play to win them. All of them.
Arse look really, really good, no question about it. Well ahead of us in their quality at present. They have basically outplayed everyone, including the one team they lost against.
But. But they're no longer in the League Cup, and they're not playing in a demanding European competion (actually, it's pretty much a stroll in the park for the time being). Pep has to rotate.

I am not sure I agree. We have the third fewest goals conceded, and among those, many were based on just poor defending, as was the case today.

Haaland isn’t at fault for players playing passes straight to opposition feet in midfield and, even then, three defenders not closing a player down, before said player curls a shot literally in to the far top corner.

I’d say Haaland has had little to nothing to do with about half of the goals we have allowed this season.
Yeah that’s a good point mate,just seems we are conceding goals or chances which we normally wouldn’t,we don’t look right for me the team that destroyed forest at home seemed more balanced but that’s just my opinion..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.