Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

It isn’t happy clapping. Some on here seem to have not witnessed our league triumphs, and how we’ve had to fight to get them.

Some on here seem to think we’ve never won a title, and that we’re throwing this one away not even at the half way stage.

It isn’t happy clapping. It’s knowing what we are capable of and what we’ve done to secure past titles. It’s also not being a total wet lettuce of a fanny when all isn’t going our way, or the players dare show their human side and have an off day.
Brilliant post LB. I really can't fathom out the attutude of some (quite a few, actually) posters on here who have seemingly thrown in the towel. Have they no memory of this past decade? 4 of the 6 PL titles won/secured (you choose) on the final day of the season. Do I think we'll win it this season? I haven't got a clue, no more than the doom mongers. But I'm not going to give up the title yet. And I trust that Pep and the players haven't either. We fight on.

Brilliant post LB. I really can't fathom out the attutude of some (quite a few, actually) posters on here who have seemingly thrown in the towel. Have they no memory of this past decade? 4 of the 6 PL titles won/secured (you choose) on the final day of the season. Do I think we'll win it this season? I haven't got a clue, no more than the doom mongers. But I'm not going to give up the title yet. And I trust that Pep and the players haven't either. We fight on.
Perhaps realists ?

What has Foden done wrong for Grealish to start most games this season.
The starting of our 5th best centre back most games is a weird one also.
Horrible second half from everybody,both teams and officials.
Presumably Grealish starts to improve the slim chance that a team in the national league will put an offer i for him. £100,000,000 is beginning to look like an expensive bad dream.

Just home from the game and I’m sure everything I am thinking has already been said but I can’t read through 66 pages.

Horrible Everton tactics - tick
Horrible officiating - tick

But, we were absolutely awful today. We were really poor against Brentford but I think we might actually have been worse today.

It’s not fair to single out any one player as at least 8 of our starting eleven were terrible, but I will say that was KDB’s worst performance of the season and possibly of his City career. Nothing he tried came off and I have never seen him fail to find a teammate so often.

We are going to have do something really special to turn this around as it looks like Arsenal are not going to do us any favours. With his undoubted genius surely Pep can figure out how to beat teams that don’t Want to engage in a game of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.