Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Ok then…

Forget Everton and the time wasting. Awful watch and relegation is long overdue. Give the refs an inch to determine a result and they will take it.

This is how city have been playing all season. Bar Haalands goals we have not had much to shout about in terms of individual and team performance. We look like city but we are not.

The new pass 2/3 times and then give to Kev, Mahrez, Foden or Jack to dribble into a packed defence has taken the intricate passing out of this team. We slowly amble up to the oppositions box.

Anyway, I’m not annoyed. It’s not working. Fuck knows how long it will take to put right. Feel we need a reset.
We've just had 10 effin weeks off for World Cup

View attachment 64865

Ah you are going to be one of my favourite posters i can see it.

I'm not a happy clapper you geek, i'm an old **** who has watched us for over 40 years and now finds gobby little twerps like you thinking they know everything about nothing droning on and on about shit.

I've seen us come back from worse positions than this before.

Have you?
very arrogant

Yeah that’s a good point mate,just seems we are conceding goals or chances which we normally wouldn’t,we don’t look right for me the team that destroyed forest at home seemed more balanced but that’s just my opinion..
I think you are correct that we look unbalanced and I put much of that down to playing an inverted FB, rather than overlapping FBs that can support the wide player. It means KDB and Bernardo often have to pull out wider than usual to provide that support and that leaves a bit short in CM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.