Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Perfectly fair opinion.

I am just surprised by all of the “the league is lost” comments today.
Technically it’s not of course,but we need to stop dropping silly points you can’t afford to lose at home to Brentford and draw with Everton and really expect to win the title unfortunately it’s not champions material in my opinion,of course hope I’m proved wrong ..

What has Foden done wrong for Grealish to start most games this season.
The starting of our 5th best centre back most games is a weird one also.
Horrible second half from everybody,both teams and officials.

Fuck this........I am done with this Arsenal game.

Brighton are awful.

Until they play us and they leave everything they have on the Pitch of course.

Happy New year to you all Blues.

Hope it turns out be a good one for each and every one of you.

Ref was really awful, I know Phil isn't fully fit yet but he was better than what he replaced in Jack. I don't like this new formation, and playing Jack and Mahrez in the same starting 11 just isn't the right choice for me. I also thought Bernie was really ineffective today. We missed Gundog to link the play and shore up the middle, and we missed having any pace down at least one wing. With that said we certainly had enough chances to win. Pep will look at how many chances we had and think that's a good game.

Jokes, aside, though, you genuinely think 22 games, two of them against Arsenal, isn’t enough to recover?

Interested in why you think that, if so.
We can recover but we cannot give charity points to weaker sides. If we drop points to Spurs, Chelsea or United, I doubt fans will be pleased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.