Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

What can I say? Its a shit result, but after the 20/21 season where we didn't even start playing until Nov and won the league with games to spare, I know better than to fall to pieces in December.
It is neither the time to fall to pieces nor to expect history to repeat itself when it went in our favour. I can't be arsed looking but it would be interesting to know the furthest we have been behind points wise with equal games remaining.

Somewhat concerned is the sane view but you will always get the fretters and the clappers in any fan base.

This result was on pep. and most of the bad results this season is on pep. he still has no idea how to break down a mid block these shitty teams are employing. he is vacating and conceding the middle of the pitch by getting bernardo wide and hence isolating KDB who get frustrated and also moves wide. this results in us having no one in the middle to connect with Haaland and he end up getting isolated and feeding of shitty crosses

No chance of winning the CL if we concede from every shot on target.
Yup. Leipzig will be licking their lips with the firepower they have up front and a much better midfield than Everton's.

View attachment 64865

Ah you are going to be one of my favourite posters i can see it.

I'm not a happy clapper you geek, i'm an old **** who has watched us for over 40 years and now finds gobby little twerps like you thinking they know everything about nothing droning on and on about shit.

I've seen us come back from worse positions than this before.

Have you?
Ahh here we go again more name calling and how many years you’ve supported the club. Yawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.