Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Still got one man contributing nothing in the vast majority of play
It’s exactly the same as Ronaldo last year, he scored shit loads but they suffered as a whole, nobody argued that though cos it was Ronaldo and United
He’s a killer in front of goal and amazing goal scorer but for me Peps best teams have 11 all involved at all times

Preferred us to watch and thought we dominated the game more without him
Its a good point and I've said similar. At times it's like we have 10 men he doesn't do enough in his allround play to be involved or when we are struggling we're trying too hard to give him a chance to score.

Not much different to most of the season. Seem far to keen to take the foot off the gas and coast in matches. Bit us in the arse today.

I am not sure if this is a leg saving tactic for the rest of the season, but it’s all a bit dull.

City's perrenial mid season blip. Weve had this in every season we've won the Premier League. Nothing about today was good but its like Palace at home in 18 and last year, Spurs at home etc

Arsenal havent had their blip ... yet. I cant believe some are ready to throw the towel in before the halfway point?

Could you share your reasons why you think the league is over?

Genuinely interested.
First of all, sincerely respect the question, and that is sincere. Just my personal opinion. I think Pep is at his best when he has a strong assistant. Lillo was fantastic especially with the defence. Arteta was also excellent. I feel this season there is nobody to question Pep’s tactics. Today was a casing point. No Phil, and subs way too late. Pep accepted himself that Lillo made some excellent calls against Pep’s calls in game. Pep said he was critical as was Arteta. Rodolfo, is a much weaker assistant. We have no pace in the midfield and on the wings. We are a shadow of the side of the Centurions team. Pep needs a strong assistant manager asap. Plus there is a manager undertaking a great audition. Game on.

Couldn’t get a stream so only listened to it. For me the current back 4 is a problem right now in terms of quality of ball it’s offering the MF

Haaland needs to work a bit harder for me but we know what he’s about and so need to be tweaking things to get him better service

Like both of them but jack and Rhiyad shouldn’t start in same team

Talkshite commentary team awful today
Use the commentary from the official web site matey not all blue tinted glasses just fair views :-)

Very disappointing performance, where we created very little against a physical, anti football Everton team. Not ready to throw in the towel yet, but the way we are playing (especially at home) and dropping points at home to lesser teams I don't fancy our chances in the League this season.

I think the cups are the best chance of success this year and hopefully a CL, albeit we will need to improve.
cups are a prority

It isn’t happy clapping. Some on here seem to have not witnessed our league triumphs, and how we’ve had to fight to get them.

Some on here seem to think we’ve never won a title, and that we’re throwing this one away not even at the half way stage.

It isn’t happy clapping. It’s knowing what we are capable of and what we’ve done to secure past titles. It’s also not being a total wet lettuce of a fanny when all isn’t going our way, or the players dare show their human side and have an off day.
i think you are forgetting the drop off in quality this squad is compared to previous title winners. its huge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.