Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

For the first time in years I think the hunger has evaporated.
Understandible given the world cup and we've won 2 on the spin.
The whole game like the Brentford match had a charity feel about it and yet again we don't win.
Didn't understand the need to give Alvarez a pre match presentation to be honest.
Peps use of subs is absolutely diabolical when we're not winning, yet again the 3 subs were too late.
for me top 4 is more of a priority now, we're going to be too far behind Arsenal.
We haven't played well for a while now.

KDB and Rodders being played into the ground.
Little to no pace either going forward, or getting back.
That said we still had the chances to win. The issue is the drop of from Kyle and Joao.
We can't buy everyone, but the issue of left back and soon right back for the future was pretty glaring today.

Whenever we don’t win people flock on here to it’s peps fault. Give me a break, we’ve been the most dominating team in England since peps arrival

Been is the operative word. We have no right to success so we must continue to evolve.

100% agree.

Over a 38 game Season,the cream rises to the top of the Milk.Pep is the best at winning League Titles no denying that.

In one off tight games he is pretty shit at managing us Sub wise,or changing tactics.

It is like he has no plan beyond starting that first 11 he puts out there.

We have seen it in Champions League many time, in the latter Stages.Or tight defensive games in the Premier League.

His use of Subs really is shockingly bad.And is kind of ironic considering he was at the forefront of the campaign for wanting more of them.

I dont think we have truly benefited from our substitute edge under his watch.

Thankfully we rarely need them.When we do though you know we are fucked though :-)
I thought his subs against Villa were OK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.