Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Arsenal havent had their blip ... yet. I cant believe some are ready to throw the towel in before the halfway point?

Have you forgotten Leicester City already?

Arsenal lack depth and any decline in performance is more likely to be due to injuries than anything else.

While I'd never write City off, our 'blip' seems to have been going on for much of the season. All we can do is keep on to the end like we always do, and hope others fall by the wayside.

We just seem to concede on the counter attack most games. Were these the type of games that Phillips was bought for?

Interesting thought. You may be onto something.. Lillo filled the Arteta void and he's not there now.

Cancelo's defensive error at Anfield

3 goals given up to Rags (ok maybe 1 was unstoppable but 3??)
I was counting the games since our last clean sheet, in reply to your comment about it having "been forever since we had a clean sheet". Those two games you mention happened before the Leicester game I referenced earlier, hence my confusion.

When we played Arsenal away last year. Thought there wasn't much between the teams. They have kicked on and we've regressed. Not surprising as they are a young energetic team and we have quite a few battle scarred veterans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.