Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

The stats will show it was one shot on target but come on, No keeper is saving that. It's the yearly goal of the year contender by some no mark against us. We have it every year.
I'm not blaming Ederson, it's the defence who didn't close him down despite the guy falling on his arse before taking the shot.

I'm assuming that you're referring to PL games since it's a reaction thread to a PL game, yeah? It's four games since our last clean sheet in the league (away at Leicester). Since then....

Fulham 2-1
Brentford 1-2
L**ds 3-1
Everton 1-1

Don't forget Rags and Dippers!

City's perrenial mid season blip. Weve had this in every season we've won the Premier League. Nothing about today was good but its like Palace at home in 18 and last year, Spurs at home etc

Arsenal havent had their blip ... yet. I cant believe some are ready to throw the towel in before the halfway point?
Is this the Arsenal that we’re were losing the last 10 games ?

Its a good point and I've said similar. At times it's like we have 10 men he doesn't do enough in his allround play to be involved or when we are struggling we're trying too hard to give him a chance to score.

It’s a sort of catch 22, we were begging for a killer who would take all the chances we wasted but we probably created that many chances because we had 6 up top interchanging and opening teams up

Anyway it’s not over but we need to get results against a good few teams we usually struggle against
It’s easier to take if it’s not Liverpool or United

Laughable how predictable this place is, just not allowed to criticise best manager in the world….

Selection was shite, subs were shite.
To be fair, I am not sure many are going at fellow blues about being critical of Pep.

If KDB is rubbish then we're rubbish. Simple as that.

He needs to lose weight, looks unfit.

Grealish not the signing we all hoped and Mahrez is always hit and miss. Bernardo anonymous.

Why Pep refuses to make subs until too late will remain a mystery.

Only plus was Haalands attitude and Lewis having good moments.

So far it's looking Arsenals year.
We do seem very dependent on KDB but today I just thought he looked tired. He has played three tough games in a short space of time. He is getting on a bit, in footballing years anyway. Pep is baffling when it comes to subs, very odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.