Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Surely has to stop this Mahrez and Grealish on the wings. It’s not working. It’s slow, turgid and very easy to defend against.

It’s the set-up for an away game. Absolutely amazed he started those two today.

A combination of poor play by us,our star players not producing,a bit of bad luck,shithousery by Everton,and abysmal officiating.

Its a fucking strange season.
Yep. I don’t think today’s result is a particularly good indicator of anything, apart from the officiating we should expected moving forward.

well if we win it's all on Pep, funny that .
we are still in December and the title is out of our hands . let that sink in.
we are miles weaker than last season .
Pep can't stop us being cheated but he can put players out who can combat it.
I'm surprised at you waving the white flag Bill.

Make no mistake. Since Pep arrived this is the weakest squad we've had at the club. Haaland, Kev and Bernardo are fantastic, but the rest is a mess. We've got two actual fullbacks, our wide options can't stretch the pitch and we have zero legs in the middle.

It's total arrogance to end up with such a small squad in such a competitive league.
We're not playing our best players, it doesn't help, wtf must Foden be thinking

I think we need to buy a top pacey winger in January and get Foden, Haaland, Alvarez and KDB on pitch together

Surely has to stop this Mahrez and Grealish on the wings. It’s not working. It’s slow, turgid and very easy to defend against.
We need to buy a winger, someone with pace and physical strength who can mix things up a bit and get behind teams.

Yaya was of course a genius of a player who could have played for any team in the world, but very often it was his physical presence and pace rather than any brilliant play which got us a goal and the three points. Apart from Haaland, we don’t have that in the team at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.