Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Time wasting is becoming a big problem in the premier league and it needs sorting asap.

Be it like rugby when the ball is dead the clock stops, allowing the physios without stopping the game.

We pay good money for 90 minutes of football and are being short changed.

The good thing about the world cup some games had 15 + minutes, some 20+ minutes. The premier league time wasting is worse than the world cup yet fans and teams are being ripped off. I would bet some premier leagues games are less than 60 minutes football.

I know footballers just see it as a job. As someone that works if I can do less I do ;) difference is I am not paid millions, and people dont pay to watch me. Plus if I was ripping of my customers I would soon be out of a job.
Bang on. The time wasting and rolling about feigning injury is criminal got. Watched the big match revisited yesterday and some of the tackles. Not a single player rolled around they gave a ffs look got up and trotted off. Needs addressed.

Time wasting is becoming a big problem in the premier league and it needs sorting asap.

Be it like rugby when the ball is dead the clock stops, allowing the physios without stopping the game.

We pay good money for 90 minutes of football and are being short changed.

The good thing about the world cup some games had 15 + minutes, some 20+ minutes. The premier league time wasting is worse than the world cup yet fans and teams are being ripped off. I would bet some premier leagues games are less than 60 minutes football.

I know footballers just see it as a job. As someone that works if I can do less I do ;) difference is I am not paid millions, and people dont pay to watch me. Plus if I was ripping of my customers I would soon be out of a job.
Disagree , if you are good enough, you are good enough.

From Sane Sterling terrifying everyone to this. Not a knock on Grealish but for £100m we could have got pacy wingers. Mahrez Grealish is not going to take us anywhere and adding another £120m midfielder won't solve the problems even next season. Some fundamental changes are on horizon
Pace is all…

Make no mistake. Since Pep arrived this is the weakest squad we've had at the club. Haaland, Kev and Bernardo are fantastic, but the rest is a mess. We've got two actual fullbacks, our wide options can't stretch the pitch and we have zero legs in the middle.

It's total arrogance to end up with such a small squad in such a competitive league.
Hallelujha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.