Everton idiots

berger1985 said:
How anyone can say Screech is better than de Jong I do not know. Fookin' deluded.

Fellaini would have not let Jack Rodwell take the piss out of him like he did to De Jong yesterday

standupefc said:
De Jong is just a thug thats all he's known for injuring people. He can't play football in the 2nd half he got run ragged by us. De Jong isn't on the radar of any big clubs like Felaini is.

That's because De Jong is already at a big club.

Sorry I just couldn't resist.

arthur said:
berger1985 said:
How anyone can say Screech is better than de Jong I do not know. Fookin' deluded.

Fellaini would have not let Jack Rodwell take the piss out of him like he did to De Jong yesterday

Where was jack rodwell when you got murdered for 65 minutes?

arthur said:
berger1985 said:

I must have missed that........

I wasn't impressed with Rodwell,he was largely anonymous.I have no idea what the fuss is about,Jones of Blackburn is a far better player and prospect.

Everton beat us.

But let's be honest.

Aprt from those 2 crosses, one with Distin unmarked and the other a very good header, Everton didn't actually play much football.

Everton basically kept on humping crosses and long balls into the box, in the hope of goals coming from them, which they eventually did. They also like to put it about a bit and get in the opposing players faces.

How can I sum Everton up.

A poor man's Stoke. (Even Chuckle has the long throw)

(At least when the final whistle goes at Goodison in 2 weeks time, you can applaued another mid-table finish and nothing else)

It's funny how we rarely get posts from other clubs fans on here. Yet when we do you can guarantee that everton fans will be top of the posters league from opposing clubs.

In terms of resources everton have probably had the best season of all the clubs in the top 7. Problem is that doesn't matter! It's us who are at wembley next week (thanks for getting beat by reading by the way cos that helped us no end!) it's also us that are on the verge of top 4.

At the end of the season it will be us wondering who we will be buying from top European clubs next season.

Funnily enough I reckon everton fans will have their usual worries about who you will be selling and which bargain basement buys will be coming in to help you finish 7th again.

As for history, we have both won things and you have won fck all for donkeys years just like us.

why is it people from other clubs, esp scousers go on about history?

oh yes, thats it, thats where the granny stabbing murders live. the fucking past!

everton used to be good, liverpool used to be good. both are now shite

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
In terms of resources everton have probably had the best season of all the clubs in the top 7

What the hell are you talking about ???

By resources do you mean amount of injuries in the smallest squad in the Prem and our only pre season signing was a free transfer from a 3rd division club ?

I love having a look on here occasionally , You do have some real whoppers as fans . Who's turn is it to use the brain cell this week ? Or is that like winning the lottery as well :)

arthur said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
In terms of resources everton have probably had the best season of all the clubs in the top 7

What the hell are you talking about ???

By resources do you mean amount of injuries in the smallest squad in the Prem and our only pre season signing was a free transfer from a 3rd division club ?

I love having a look on here occasionally , You do have some real whoppers as fans . Who's turn is it to use the brain cell this week ? Or is that like winning the lottery as well :)

WTF are you going on about?

What I am saying is with amount of money to spend over the last 5 years, everton have performed well. On a pound for pound basis probably performed better than the other teams in the top 6.

However that mean fck all because nobody gives a shit and money as we all know talks in football.

Was that too difficult to understand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.