Everton no longer the friendly peoples club..............

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Moyes started the vitriol in the managers notes. He's just one sour character.
The Manager Moyes had no class at all concerning his Programme comments.. He wouldn’t let the Lescott transfer drop. You could see his smug gloating at the post match interview; and no questions fired at him from the media about his vitriolic comments in the match programme, which worked in essence on the day to incite his dogs of war to excel on the pitch. Fair play, that can be used to get a reaction from the players. To release comments such as he did into the Public Domain, which may incite violence, was irresponsible but all part of his strategy to intimidate, and this time it worked. One can see in this forum alone the discord he has sown, as people react toward his unproven accusations about apparent lack of respect to Everton, (£22 Million shows an enormous amount of respect). Its been mentioned in this thread that you reap what you sow. Moyes has sown some seeds of Hatred with his arrogant bile.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
shackattack said:
did i mention moyes and the summer? some of the threads on here about scousers and rags hardly make for a pleasant atmosphere. if you was bricked on the way home then i apologise but should you get another hostile atmosphere tomorrow will you complain? i actually like hostile atmospheres in that it at least makes an atmosphere. eastlands will hardly be a walk in the park when we visit willl it?
Hostile atmospheres are fine, no issue with that, my issue is with the way some people want to lump the actions on the club of the fans, having the programme say "there you go dickhead" as he handed the programme over. Or the stewards becoming aggresive because Everton fucked up printing the tickets, thus having a bunch of fans trying to enter at the wrong gates, or being bricked on the way home. These are all things that I very much doubt you will see if you come to Eastlands.
you bought a talking programme????? all stewards are aggressive i find..as for a hostile atmosphere at eastlands so be it. as for the bricking, as i said i aplogise and would never condone it.am sure the atmosphere will be quiet and welcoming to all utd fans tomorrow. no one will swear at rooney, and ferguson will be applauded for the great manager he is???????????

Visited Goodison for the first time last Saturday and must say I didn't encounter any problems. Sure there was some banter but I was able to have a decent conversation with an Everton supporter before the game when he spotted my City scarf.

Saw a lad of about 12-16 years walking through the crowd wearing a Vieira shirt after the match and although he got some ribbing about the score none of them malicious either.

shackattack said:
you bought a talking programme????? all stewards are aggressive i find..as for a hostile atmosphere at eastlands so be it. as for the bricking, as i said i aplogise and would never condone it.am sure the atmosphere will be quiet and welcoming to all utd fans tomorrow. no one will swear at rooney, and ferguson will be applauded for the great manager he is???????????

I think one thing that can be promised is that there will be no racist abuse at United's black players.

Used to get some racist shouts at the back of the Street End, but saying that its been many years since I heard anything remotely racist at GP. As for Goodison being a dump and all that, it doesn't bother me, I'd sooner have masonry fall on my head than move to a soulless bowel stadium.

shackattack said:
Hostile atmospheres are fine, no issue with that, my issue is with the way some people want to lump the actions on the club of the fans, having the programme say "there you go dickhead" as he handed the programme over. Or the stewards becoming aggresive because Everton fucked up printing the tickets, thus having a bunch of fans trying to enter at the wrong gates, or being bricked on the way home. These are all things that I very much doubt you will see if you come to Eastlands.
LOL mmmmmm missed out seller, but Im sure Moyes would have liked a talking programme that said that to all City fans, as for aplogising unless you threw the brick no need.

shackattack said:
LOL mmmmmm missed out seller, but Im sure Moyes would have liked a talking programme that said that to all City fans, as for aplogising unless you threw the brick no need.
no worries, as for others mentioning racist abuse directed at players, is goodison worse than say elland road and the brittania etc in that respect? there were no masses chanting this, and good stewarding should eradicate those who do. as for hostile, read the threads re tomorrow nights game. who would be to blame if violence occurs?

most of the problem on here with you city fans, seems to me that you've all gone a little 'sky sports fans' oh sir that nasty man is calling me names. other then the bus that got bricked, i cant see anything wrong!! (not incluiding the alleged racist chants of course that only one person heard).im sure all you whoi are saying how nasty we were to you will be telling all you sky sports fans to sit down when they do the famous MUNICH chant, now thats a sick chant, ppl die and you think its fine to mock, tut tut city tut tut, stick to your blow up bannans, and enjoy your game

It looked just as bad on the pitch as well. Everton were so ready for this game, Moyles had them pumped up to show us a lesson. Lets hope we are pumped up on Tuesday ---- come on you blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.