Everton post-match thread

Too often we're fighting against our own manager on top of the opposition

He openly admits he ignores who we play and it shows.

We opened them up constantly earlier in the season with Kolarov, Sterling, Silva and Navas but he decided to take all that pace and width out because reasons

I'm really confused how Toure is getting criticised today and not the whole team for not closing down (yet again).

I think we almost have too many players waiting for someone else to make the tackle so they can be part of the counter attack.
You're is the 'not working hard enough' fall guy. There were more than him tonight, quite a few more. I expected to lose narrowly against them tonight, but I fucking hate the lack of closing down. The number of times they had at least 10 yards of space was shocking.

Is anyone actually enjoying watching us at the moment because I ain't. At the end of the month I have to go for root canal surgery at the dentist, I know I have to go, it's essential that I do go, however I don't want to and it's going to be very painful.

Sums up how I feel about City at the moment.

I actually don't want to make the final if this is how we play. We will get battered against anyone because we simply won't turn up or want it. In our cracking double season where we actually looked good, we still didn't turn up at all in the first half. The thought of facing an energetic Liverpool or Stoke frightens the hell out of me with this squad and Manager. Not good enough again.

Wrong mate! I'm assured by the happy clapping brigade that he plays free flowing attacking football and that's why we appointed him.
lol so true

When was the last time we did that? Funny thing, it was Sevilla.

The players looked like they cared from the first minute. Now they only care when we're behind in the 70th minute. If we are so bad, why do we always turn it on near the end? Half arsed shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.