Everton post-match thread

Wrong team. We had so much possession in first 15 and Yaya was constantly picking the ball up in space between their lines, yet not once did he find an Aguero run. If KDB or Silva start as our 10, we score in that opening spell.

Another flat insipid away performance, bar the first 15 mins, Everton were hungrier than us and worked much harder and much more damning were much better with the ball.

We seem to struggle to create for long spells on the road and someone has to explain to me why we are so disjointed.

We have spells in matches where we look good but we've had so few decent matches.

What a bunch of pathetic, negative fuck-wits you lot are...

What has the club I love done to deserve such a bunch of wimpy, miserable, moaning gits as so called supporters?

Everton played well.

It was a great game of football.

It was played it a good, sporting manner.

It is only the end of the first half...

And, much to my utter delight, the hard working Navas scored (with his left foot).

City have no devine right to win every match they play.

Liverpool v City Final.

City win with Sterling scoring the winner in the 90th minute.

JJ.
admire your optimism but play like that again and we'll be going out. Everton much the better team tonight. Do the players want it enough ?

Well that's Evertons cup final finished right there.
Looking forward to the actual final between City v Stoke
latest

Seen with my own eyes at home how wank we are this season defensively, so now do not bother to watch televised away games for fear of putting my foot through the screen.

Please God we get a manager next season who can get the best out of the talent we have, and bring in defenders who know how to defend.

Looks like Kiam was right again.

They had the ball in our net another two times.

Bring on the summer we need a new manager and a new back six.

The subs were iffy like fuck. Dont get the reasoning behind some of them. Mangala injured as bringing on MDM is asking for even more troble. Not bringing on Nacho or Sterling also to go 2 up I dont get.
Also Yaya needs dropping simple thing is he just isnt good enough to be a starter in our team doesnt give it his all he has been a great servant to the club but time MP needs to drop him as it just isnt working with him in the team.
I am worrying what team we will put out in the FA Cup now at the weekend. I dont want to see Yaya starting but he will just because he done it in the past he has taken the last 2 seasons off.

What a bunch of pathetic, negative fuck-wits you lot are...

What has the club I love done to deserve such a bunch of wimpy, miserable, moaning gits as so called supporters?

Everton played well.

It was a great game of football.

It was played it a good, sporting manner.

It is only the end of the first half...

And, much to my utter delight, the hard working Navas scored (with his left foot).

City have no devine right to win every match they play.

Liverpool v City Final.

City win with Sterling scoring the winner in the 90th minute.

JJ.

I nominate this guy for "Biggest Fan" award

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.