Everton Post Match Thread

I was listening to Talk Sport (I know, I need my head examining but I was driving and nothing else on radio) and there was an ex-referee who said that that was a stonewall penalty at the end. He said that East had it all wrong. Not that it helps us but it just shows once again that the referees are just not up to the job.

He actually said that he thought the standard was falling!! But I arrived at my destination just then and had to switch off. It is disgraceful. IMHO
I thought East looked knackered last night, not fit enough

This will give the blue dippers massive confidence for the second leg.
They will be breathing and inhaling their Wembley final.
Second half we showed improvement.

Watched the Arsenal Pool game
Creativity,moving into space, urgency, one touch football,,fluidity,
Captivating 6 goal thriller.

Matching Everton on the night with 4.2.3.1 appeared logical but if ain't broke dont mend it.
But 4.4.2 I guess is debated to death but to see a strike team of serge and nacho upfront doing the business for us makes me grin.
Serges workrate is unquestionable as is Nachos who is so hungry like the wolf.
It's hunger and desire that motivates and spurs the youngster on coupled with a fine natural propensity for the finish !
Only saving grace was the Arsenal dropping the two points.
I still do not see Leicester as title contenders.

Two missed penalty decisions to beef about, I though the shove to the back of Aguero was totally carte blanch.
I do not think we played poor like the first cup round game ,,we were the better team on the night .
But the better team has to also convert the chances into goals.
Sad in the end that we were bummed by the men in black....Fook of Will Smith !

They now smell our blood and the dawn of the 27th will soon be upon us.
And so cometh the hour cometh the man !
Onwards and upwards to glory..sniff ..

This will give the blue dippers massive confidence for the second leg.
They will be breathing and inhaling their Wembley final.
Second half we showed improvement.

Watched the Arsenal Pool game
Creativity,moving into space, urgency, one touch football,,fluidity,
Captivating 6 goal thriller.

Matching Everton on the night with 4.2.3.1 appeared logical but if ain't broke dont mend it.
But 4.4.2 I guess is debated to death but to see a strike team of serge and nacho upfront doing the business for us makes me grin.
Serges workrate is unquestionable as is Nachos who is so hungry like the wolf.
It's hunger and desire that motivates and spurs the youngster on coupled with a fine natural propensity for the finish !
Only saving grace was the Arsenal dropping the two points.
I still do not see Leicester as title contenders.

Two missed penalty decisions to beef about, I though the shove to the back of Aguero was totally carte blanch.
I do not think we played poor like the first cup round game ,,we were the better team on the night .
But the better team has to also convert the chances into goals.
Sad in the end that we were bummed by the men in black....Fook of Will Smith !

They now smell our blood and the dawn of the 27th will soon be upon us.
And so cometh the hour cometh the man !
Onwards and upwards to glory..sniff ..

Enjoyable post mate :D Almost felt a little Monty Python, in vibe, towards the end too. Post more :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.