Everton Post Match Thread

Not read the thread but all I'm glad of/baffled by is how we are still totally in this title race in spite of injuries, ref's incompetence and a huge number of inept performances.
Once we get going we'll walk it!

Can you refresh my memory please?

He spun his man and went clean through. That would be one. He should have gone down though. But that one on one was the perfect Aguero chance.
His free volley from 8 yards was pretty simple for one of the World's leading strikers.

He spun his man and went clean through. That would be one. He should have gone down though. But that one on one was the perfect Aguero chance.
His free volley from 8 yards was pretty simple for one of the World's leading strikers.

And that should be sent to head of referees to show him Aguero doesn't go DOWN.

As much as I love Howard for what he's done for USA football, it is highly annoying that he chose the match against us to find his 2014 World Cup form.

Oh, and the tackle of Sterling is as nailed on a penalty as has never been called. Either Agenda or the ref is as blind as a fruit bat.

Dermot Gallagher on talksh*t just now - says that the mystery is that the ref gave a goal kick - implying that as far as he (the ref) was concerned the defender hadn't touched the ball , but clearly made contact with Sterling, therefore a penalty.

Dermot Gallagher on talksh*t just now - says that the mystery is that the ref gave a goal kick - implying that as far as he (the ref) was concerned the defender hadn't touched the ball , but clearly made contact with Sterling, therefore a penalty.

To give a goal kick just compounds the incompetence. He really shouldn't be anywhere near a pub v pub game if he thinks that was a legitimate tackle.

Didn't get in till about the 44th minute due to shitty traffic so no idea how the first half went. Second half thought we did ok without being brilliant but deserved to nick it. Really surprised that Martinez has said what he has about the penalty incident. I have always thought he seemed a decent bloke but he has gone right down in my estimation. In fact he has instantly gained "****" status.

All I can come up with is that Sterling been named as Diver and referees been told even if it's pen wave it on, if you look at the Twat last night he pointed to the goal kick with so much conviction this must be the mandate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.