Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing but a win, I want blood, sweat and tears. Not having any of this bogey team nonsense, if we don't win at Goodison on Saturday it's because the lads haven't done their job, countless injuries and when Arsenal win later they'll have nothing to play for. Win this and Liverpool will drop points at Palace. Come on City!

I hope players are well up for it and put up a solid performance for 90 minutes and we win...as simple as that...Silva will most probably be out..but dont think it will be a problem if we play like we did against palace...come onnnn...cityyyyyyy...:)))

Not read every post on this thread but why would we play a different starting 11 than we had against palace? (assuming silva still not fit?) also the negativity about our previous results at Goodison has got to be irrelevant. FFS we just beat palace comfortably and they just won at Goodison a week ago. Same as yesterday please 2-0.

Surely Everton need 1 point from hull to guarantee Europa and that's a hull who will be resting up for their big game. United are 9 behind them with 3 games left

Need arsenal to win tonight and spurs to get beat at west ham in the early ko on sat to guarantee them Europe. Big plus them missing Jagelika, Distin, Barry, Mirraels, pienaar and Oviedo. If there's ever a time to play Everton away it's this weekend.

Everton missing Barry, Miralas, Distin... Not saying it will be easy by a long shot but those are some pretty key players missing. I think Martinez is a different proposition to them under Moyes. Moyes had them built to harass, defend and do everything possible to stifle the game. It will be different this game to any other because it's no longer in their way of playing to cause us the problems we always have. We just have to make sure this week that there are no silly injuries that cost us the title.

I don't know what happened yesterday but the players look a different side, that Chelsea win has given us a huge boost and you could tell. We lacked Silva but we just didn't miss him, the best players have to stand up in that case and Yaya certainly did. I think Yaya yet again will win us this title because he looks to be our most important player right now and he's back! Suarez deserved POTY for his goals but the best player in the Premier League is certainly Yaya Toure.

Kendall said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I want to win the league on merit and by winning our last 3 games properly, don't want any help, just 3 fair games where we win because we play well and deserve to.

Piss off Ben !

I have just had a text of my mate who supports the terrorists ( one city win out of fifteen visits to Goodison !); and if it was up to him Leon Osman is going in goal :)

Alright lids, just dropped in from the GOT (grandoldteam) forums to say i wish you nothing but luck next weekend, Arsenal are gonna slot 8 past Newcastle tomorrow anyways which means 4th is done and dusted for us, so you'll be playing in front of 38k City fans for the day next weekend, too bad you haven't got any players named Moses as i hope our defence parts like the red sea for ya.

Atm we have as well as the ones you list also Mirallas out injured btw as well, and baines picked a knock up vs Saints so hopefully we will need to 'rest' him for the Hull game the week after.

Love nothing better than you lot winning this thing after the media have proclaimed a torrent of rubbish portraying little old poor Liverpool as everyone's second team when their as repulsive a group of nobs as you will ever see. Plus the gifs of Gerrard will never ever get old if you can win this thing.

Anyways I'm rambling now, but good luck and hope we don't score too many own goals this week, 2 or 3 should do it ;)

and maybe remember us next season if we try to ask for Jovetic on loan

Now need to go and practice the words for Blue Moon as will need to know them for the weekend :)

PMSL!! Will be a weird atmosphere!

I'm hearing from my people (the internet) that Baines isn't too bad so expect him to play and then take as a bonus if he ain't.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.