Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperYaya said:
aguero93:20 said:
chris85mcfc said:
I've told him he needs to sell up

Are you going Saturday? I can't even watch the game cause im at a stag doo at Doncaster Races

Hopefully they'll have a TV in the bar. Either way ill be trollied anyway so should be numb to whats going on in the match :)
Thinking about heading over in the Everton end, was offered a ticket this morning, I've a feeling I won't be the only blue in there but it'll still be a keep quiet kind of match, no colours!

I did that at Goodison before, it's not a very pleasant experience.

I've done it a few times at Goodison, if anyone remembers Micah's bar and in equaliser in the last minute I actually celebrated a little but everyone around me was sound.

My brother as a seat in their end, I told at least he won't need tweasers to pull the splinters from his arse like he would if he sat in the away end.

Told him to dress head to toe in Lacoste track suit and shiny white trainers and he'll fit in perfectly and when he does speak (not advised) to spit with his words.

BoundedCascade said:
manimanc said:
I wonder if this will be the longest pre match thread ever?
Can't believe it's only Wednesday, it's definitely got the feel of the newcastle 2012 game.....
3 more sleeps. ...

It definitely has the air of Newcastle to it. It feels like if we win this game then the league is ours. It is all up to the boys now and I can't seem to get any work done and its only Wednesday because I am too excited/nervous/shitting it.

As huge as a result it would be we can't be claiming anything until the end of West Ham.

If we win there's still 180 more mins to f**k up.

Claytop said:
BoundedCascade said:
manimanc said:
I wonder if this will be the longest pre match thread ever?
Can't believe it's only Wednesday, it's definitely got the feel of the newcastle 2012 game.....
3 more sleeps. ...

It definitely has the air of Newcastle to it. It feels like if we win this game then the league is ours. It is all up to the boys now and I can't seem to get any work done and its only Wednesday because I am too excited/nervous/shitting it.

As huge as a result it would be we can't be claiming anything until the end of West Ham.

If we win there's still 180 more mins to f**k up.

That's the spirit

Puppet Master Silva said:
SuperYaya said:
aguero93:20 said:
Thinking about heading over in the Everton end, was offered a ticket this morning, I've a feeling I won't be the only blue in there but it'll still be a keep quiet kind of match, no colours!

I did that at Goodison before, it's not a very pleasant experience.

I've done it a few times at Goodison, if anyone remembers Micah's bar and in equaliser in the last minute I actually celebrated a little but everyone around me was sound.

I've done it a few times at various grounds but only for non televised games. I'd rather watch it in the pub than have to sit there mute.

How about this for a double, double guess? We score, and the entire stadium erupts in acclaim. This seriously pisses off their players, who then start to play a blinder against us? Just thinking of every angle, like…

You want something to do your head in, and have you rolling around laughing at the same time? Have a quick trawl round the other forums. It is just downright weird! Rags on Redcafé praying, literally, that we're gonna win this one! Toffees arguing about who the better fan is, the one that wants them to win, or the one that wants them to throw the match! Dippers on RAWK who are shifting from foot to foot uncomfortably, singing a serenade about their new-found love for Everton, and bitter because they suspect they're gonna throw it. Oh, this is lovely, this week is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.