everton scum

shackattack said:
singing stand blue said:
I am desperately trying to refrain from generalising as i agree it is not all of the Everton fans; throwing bottles, singing Harold Shipman songs and punching random city fans. The word minority has been branded about in this topic and I'm afraid to say its clear to anyone looking into their crowd at the game it was unfortunately the MAJORITY of Everton fans acting like complete and utter dicks!

They are the worst fans i have ever experienced bar United fans. I cant work out whether its the complete lack of education or their inbreeding which makes them such vile sub humans! - Again this is only the MAJORITY of Everton fans there will be a few decent football fans who work and educate their siblings!
are you trying to make yourself seem educated by using such words as siblings?..would like to hear your evidence and statistics on the interbreeding of our fans? someone from warrington as well ha ha will not even comment. as for punching random fans whilst i would never condone it, have not heard that it actually happened. most football fans in general at games act like dicks.its escapism from mundane jobs and lives. fuelled with alcohol and the power in numbers it creates an atmosphere. we sing non pc songs eg the shipman song, just as a minority of yours sing about munich. all fans sing similar songs as it riles the away fans.

You class the word "siblings" as being high brow? He may have a point in that case.

Not a massive fan of grammar either are you?

RBmk2 said:
Said it before,will say it again.

If you want a reason for the deterioration in relationships between the two sets of fans than look no further than David Moyes.
His disgraceful carping,whinging and downright bitterness towards City since the takeover has filtered down to the fans and he's used it as a springboard to cover up his own failings every time we play them.
He riles them up with talk of "bullying" over Lescott,conveniently forgetting that in the grand scheme of things,if recent history (you know,that thing that we don't have any of and Everton fans are so good at reminding us about) is anything to go by,we have far more reasons to dislike Everton than they do us..

The fact is that Everton fans now see this game as "good v evil" simply because Moyes has led them by the nose and appealed to the built-in scouser sense of injustice and unfairness.... "everyone hates us,we're so badly done too,we feel it more than you."

But the trouble is,having used it to motivate his team to rise to their cup final on the pitch-he can't switch off the hatred and envy his bitterness has bred within the fans.

Basically,the man is an utter twat.
Agree completely. And will just add that when a manager stays at a club for a few years (baconchops, Whinger, Moyes) the fans of that club appear to take on that manager's worst traits...

not a massive fan of grammar i admit. so apologies for that, its always nice to be be reminded of my literary failings on a football forum. and of the fact that we all kill or stab grannies, but how dare we sing a song about a man who was rightly convicted of killing so many. fact is we hate / envy each other in equal quantities but occasionally we agree and get on with each other. manchester/ liverpool rivalry will always exist and was in evidence long before moyes- but do agree he is a **** however

shackattack said:
not a massive fan of grammar i admit. so apologies for that, its always nice to be be reminded of my literary failings on a football forum. and of the fact that we all kill or stab grannies, but how dare we sing a song about a man who was rightly convicted of killing so many. fact is we hate / envy each other in equal quantities but occasionally we agree and get on with each other. manchester/ liverpool rivalry will always exist and was in evidence long before moyes- but do agree he is a **** however

Fair play to you but I will say that we do not envy you.

SWP's back said:
shackattack said:

Fair play to you but I will say that we do not envy you.
Why are you still here. Do us all a favour, take you scouse humour elsewhere and go back to your liverpool slum.
Bye.

why am i still here? i actually have some people who i message, who i respect and they know who they are. as for getting back to my liverpool slum then a- i never ever lived in a slum area and b- i left the city many years ago too.

shackattack said:
accrington not really twinned with anywhere but has a suicide pact with blackburn !!!
More scouse humour?
Anywhere within merseyside is a shithole. Think you're all cultural with l1. Second class city full of professional victims. And that's what pisses you off you will never be Manchester.
Btw you don't have to post to pm people.
Is it that dull at everscum that you have to go on another teams forum?

shackattack said:
singing stand blue said:
I am desperately trying to refrain from generalising as i agree it is not all of the Everton fans; throwing bottles, singing Harold Shipman songs and punching random city fans. The word minority has been branded about in this topic and I'm afraid to say its clear to anyone looking into their crowd at the game it was unfortunately the MAJORITY of Everton fans acting like complete and utter dicks!

They are the worst fans i have ever experienced bar United fans. I cant work out whether its the complete lack of education or their inbreeding which makes them such vile sub humans! - Again this is only the MAJORITY of Everton fans there will be a few decent football fans who work and educate their siblings!
are you trying to make yourself seem educated by using such words as siblings?

The irony being that he appears to not know what the word even means. I assume he meant 'offspring'. 'Siblings' are brothers and sisters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.