everton scum

Yeah they might have done that and i do agree that they are scum but after we scored they had a bottle thrown into their end which twatted someone straight in the mush.

Please do not defend any Everton fans, every one of them are dirty, thieving, dole scrounging, granny stabbing, kiddie killers. Always have been and always will.

blue dallas said:
everton fans.
the lice on rats every last one of them.

plattlane01 said:
Please do not defend any Everton fans, every one of them are dirty, thieving, dole scrounging, granny stabbing, kiddie killers. Always have been and always will.

It's comments like these, that really get my fucking goat. How can you be so short-sighted, to make a sweeping generalisation like this? I really wish there was a polite, eloquent way of saying this, but I'm afriad there isn't: you must be just incredibly thick.

in a thread entitled everton scum someone calls us all kiddie killers- as someone said " oh dear"

Stuuuuuu said:
(Apologies if it's actually me being thick, and those posts were actually meant sarcastically!)

i meant every word.

Ive been following city 35 years and these are the

worse fans ive ever had the displeasure of coming across,

as De Niro correctly pointed out ..SCUM.

singing Harold Shipman songs !

class, pure class.

I understand your point mate, and I agree - it is disgusting that people were singing those songs and throwing bottles. It's totally disgraceful and it makes me seethe with anger.

But I'm sure you'll agree that most Everton fans were not throwing bottles or singing the Shipman song. So it seems unfair to comment on Everton fans en masse.

Just think: sometimes City fans do disgraceful things, such as singing Munich songs. But it's a minority, and most blues are decent people who wouldn't dream of doing it. So we would be upset if rival fans said, "City fans are all lice on rats - every last one of them - because some of them sing about the Munich air disaster."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.