everton scum

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
This didn't happen. This is a pro-City fan forum only, no negative talk allowed. You have been warned. ;-)

Difference between being a pro-city fan forum only and acting like a twat to be the first to criticise city fans at EVERY opportunity. Try doing neither, it may well make some people think you are talking less bollocks.
How did I criticise on this matter? The first page of the thread someone pointed out that all clubs have nobs for fans, including ours. De Niro said that it was only a plastic bottle the City fans threw, and I am saying that no, we too have nobs who throw glass bottles. Just because its City should I not say that, so's to not put us down? No chance whatsoever should I do that. I had something to say on the thread, so I said it. Course we could all walk around with our blue giggs, (oops, best not use that name here), on and pretend all is rosey with our fellow Blues, but that would be more bollocks than what you are accusing me of talking, now wouldn't it. Last time I checked the terms and conditions of the forum, I didn't see a bit which said, 'only talk Pro City, including its fans, so's not to upset other forum users'.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Difference between being a pro-city fan forum only and acting like a twat to be the first to criticise city fans at EVERY opportunity. Try doing neither, it may well make some people think you are talking less bollocks.
How did I criticise on this matter? The first page of the thread someone pointed out that all clubs have nobs for fans, including ours. De Niro said that it was only a plastic bottle the City fans threw, and I am saying that no, we too have nobs who throw glass bottles. Just because its City should I not say that, so's to not put us down? No chance whatsoever should I do that. I had something to say on the thread, so I said it. Course we could all walk around with our blue giggs, (oops, best not use that name here), on and pretend all is rosey with our fellow Blues, but that would be more bollocks than what you are accusing me of talking, now wouldn't it. Last time I checked the terms and conditions of the forum, I didn't see a bit which said, 'only talk Pro City, including its fans, so's not to upset other forum users'.

As you well know, and show, you can say whatever you wish on here.

I just don't see why you go out of your way to denigrate city fans be it on this, hooliganism or the anti-city media bias.

Phil Brown: 'Tim Cahill is already a contender for Player of the Season'.

Nice one, Phil. Ask yourself why you're unemployed.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

I just don't see why you go out of your way to denigrate city fans be it on this, hooliganism or the anti-city media bias.
The way i see it is, if there's a point to make on a thread, i'll make it. If its pro city, against city or neither, so be it. I talk pro city ten times than i do against, it just so happens you have noticed the negative stuff. Like I have said before though if there are those amongst us who want to believe if you're a city fan you can do no wrong, thats up to them, but to me if you throw a glass bottle at anyone and you are a city fan, you are equally as much of a twat than if you were an everton fan or dare I say it, a united fan too. That should be blindingly obvious, and the whole reason i commented on this thread was because it was being insinuated that nothing like last night happens from City fans, when I know that it has happened, albeit in the past, (which shouldn't make any difference anyway). I know you like to think i'm negative about City and its fans, but like I say if you read my positive posts too, you will see that what I am infact is just realistic. I think if your dad had been with you outside the Clarence that day, and a bottle missed his head by inches, (a bottle aimed at a fellow city fan), and which then made him question going to the game, you too would have commented that we have nob heads as fans. I maybe mistaken of course and so's not to upset the apple cart you would just not mention it, which would of course be your choice. I'm not arsed about the applecart though, so I said it as it is/was.

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:

The way i see it is, if there's a point to make on a thread, i'll make it. If its pro city, against city or neither, so be it. I talk pro city ten times than i do against, it just so happens you have noticed the negative stuff. Like I have said before though if there are those amongst us who want to believe if you're a city fan you can do no wrong, thats up to them, but to me if you throw a glass bottle at anyone and you are a city fan, you are equally as much of a twat than if you were an everton fan or dare I say it, a united fan too. That should be blindingly obvious, and the whole reason i commented on this thread was because it was being insinuated that nothing like last night happens from City fans, when I know that it has happened, albeit in the past, (which shouldn't make any difference anyway). I know you like to think i'm negative about City and its fans, but like I say if you read my positive posts too, you will see that what I am infact is just realistic. I think if your dad had been with you outside the Clarence that day, and a bottle missed his head by inches, (a bottle aimed at a fellow city fan), and which then made him question going to the game, you too would have commented that we have nob heads as fans. I maybe mistaken of course and so's not to upset the apple cart you would just not mention it, which would of course be your choice. I'm not arsed about the applecart though, so I said it as it is/was.

In fairness to the poster before you, I agree with him in that most of your posts I notice are in some way criticizing City, to the point where I cant be arsed reading what you put.

True_Blue69 said:
Pigeonho said:

In fairness to the poster before you, I agree with him in that most of your posts I notice are in some way criticizing City, to the point where I cant be arsed reading what you put.
As is your right.

Stuuuuuu said:
Anyway, the Munich references are worse (in my opinion), or certainly as bad, at the very least. So if you're going to slag off Everton fans for their songs, make sure you slag of City supporters likewise.

Always remember Frank Swift was killed in the Munich disaster as well.......

You guys just cant help yourselves bitching with each other giving other teams fuel so they can burn us.

We all need to chill out....waits for flaming.....

Any way a group of everton fans were walking around last night giving out smacks to people on their own or just in a small group a copper was telling me last night, also the car park in the primary school facing the away end was full of everton fans shouting Manchester is full of shit and so on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.