everton scum

Pigeonho said:
Many a time I stood outside the Clarence, open-mouthed at City fans launching bottles, (Glass ones De niro), at random pockets of Blues/passers by. Add to that the same group of fans launching bottles at Asians on buses going up and down the curry mile, I think its fair to say we too have a section of twattish fans. Infact I would label throwing bottles from the comfort of your group at stationary buses containing women and kids just as bad as throwing them in the football ground.
You must have a fucking good memory, or a selective one.

Pigeonho said:
Many a time I stood outside the Clarence, open-mouthed at City fans launching bottles, (Glass ones De niro), at random pockets of Blues/passers by. Add to that the same group of fans launching bottles at Asians on buses going up and down the curry mile, I think its fair to say we too have a section of twattish fans. Infact I would label throwing bottles from the comfort of your group at stationary buses containing women and kids just as bad as throwing them in the football ground.

Just love to go against the grain don't you.

Why mention that now?

Why not bring up something from say the 60/70's to try and decry DeNiro's point of the scum that threw a glass bottle last night.

You are just here to wum sometimes. You will defend anyone but city or city fans and it gets beyond a joke at times.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

Why mention that now?

Why not bring up something from say the 60/70's to try and decry DeNiro's point of the scum that threw a glass bottle last night.

You are just here to wum sometimes. You will defend anyone but city or city fans and it gets beyond a joke at times.

I have noticed this.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:

Why mention that now?

Agreed mate....tiresome with it.

Pigeonho said:

Pigeonho, I've not been on this forum for very long and I enjoy all the banter but you do have to admit that you do talk shit most of the time.

de niro said:
Pigeonho said:
You must have a fucking good memory, or a selective one.
I'll tell you why I remember it, because one of the bottles i'm on about missed my dads head by inches. My dad took some persuading to get to the football as it was, and that just deterred him completely. Your posts on the first couple of pages seemed to suggest you were annoyed at anything said negative about City fans. Yes i've selected a particular incident(s), but isn't that just common sense to make a point? Why would I not talk about it, just because its City fans? Don't think so mate. If someone's a bell end, they're a bell end. The last time it happened was after the Southampton match, (last game at MR). Clarence was hammered, as per, and all was good until this guy, (City fan), got his megaphone out and started singing City songs. Some skin heads at the pack of the Clarence, (car park), decided they were not anti United enough and started their own songs, mixed with 'who the fuck are you' aimed at the nice guy doing the productive singing. After that the bottles came, then inevitably it got more rowdy to the point that when one of the buses had to stop because of the sheer amount of City fans on the road, that got bottled too, followed by racist chants aimed at Asians on the bus. That was the worst I had seen and from actually being there it was fucking horrible to see, plus what with the old fella nearly copping for a bottle to the head... What pissed me off more was the fact those doing it would instantly run back to the safety of their 'pack', which just confirmed even more how cowardly and shit headed they were. Now, I raised that because people tried telling you in the initial pages that we too have shit fans, but you didn't seem to want to know, and i'm confirming that yes, we do have shit fans even though that incident was some time ago. Is there any need to throw a bottle at the home fans if you are a visiting fan? No. Is there any need to throw bottles at fellow blues just because he is a bit goody goody? No. Is there any need to bottle a bus because it has Asians on it? No.

And as for you, SWP's Back, no I don't go against the grain as i've said before, I just don't wear glasses which tint my world a pale shade of blue. Nob heads are nob heads, and thats just the way it is.

The only bottle I saw being thrown was from the City end after we scored which hit a Everton fan square in the face.

Pigeonho said:
PSmyth07 said:
The only bottle I saw being thrown was from the City end after we scored which hit a Everton fan square in the face.
This didn't happen. This is a pro-City fan forum only, no negative talk allowed. You have been warned. ;-)

Haha. What I meant to say was that an Everton fan was chocking on a meat and potato pie, a City fan saw this and immediately reacted by throwing some water to the person which in turn, saved his life.

Pigeonho said:
PSmyth07 said:
This didn't happen. This is a pro-City fan forum only, no negative talk allowed. You have been warned. ;-)

Difference between being a pro-city fan forum only and acting like a twat to be the first to criticise city fans at EVERY opportunity. Try doing neither, it may well make some people think you are talking less bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.