Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds very ominous for them doesn't it? They've got incredibly difficult fixtures, have owner issues/stadium issues and now under threat of a points deduction.

I didn't like the shit we had to deal with in 2009, but the PL would be worse off without them IMO.

Feels like they'll go, whether this season or next.

Mixed feelings on Everton's woes. I sailed with some good lads who support Everton who I am in touch with today. Staunch loyal lads. Like us they have to put up with insufferable neighbours across town. On the whole, at our place anyway and peak hooligan days aside, they are generally better to get along with. However they have been whiney fuckers at times. The Lescott transfer, trouble and false accusations our fans attacked a disabled fan in the league cup semi final, the wanting full disclosure on the covid situation and now the whining on the non penalty. They got away with going down when Wimbledon 2-0 up and coasting either shit the bed or took a bribe and Everton won 3-2 and stayed up. Watch the Everton goals, iffy to say the least.

So in conclusion I've no real hatred for Everton like I do for their vile neighbours but I won't she'd too many years if they go down either.

Ffp meant to stop another Portsmouth another Leeds when in fact ffp rules means the power that be can go after you endlessly, fcuking disgusting the worse football rules ever to come in, in the history of football!

If an owners wants to wright of 1b so what! A team just wants to compete spends shitloads so what! Now because of ffp it makes a club in more trouble.

Gill is one piece of shit I hope the scum get that shit, that down the road they get into as much trouble as Everton now! Watch Gill change the ffp rules in a heartbeat.

Surely for FFP they can put a lot of the expenditure down to spending on their new stadium ... After all thats what their neighbours did a few years ago , just do what they did and get some kid to come up with a few stadium designs on minecraft and tell the FA and UEFA it cost £100 million , i mean at least they are in the process of actually moving grounds , Liverpool got away with it and they never had any intention of moving ..

I fear we are doomed. I sat in my seat watching 7 players out of 11 not giving a feck. Shame on them.

Just cannot see where we will get points from.

Sad to see Everton go down if they do?

Apart from the Lescott spat and fallout instigated by Moyes, Everton and City fans have tended to get on as a rule. As a fan base we have plenty in common with Everton fans. If Everton do go down, I expect them to come straight back up.

I fear we are doomed. I sat in my seat watching 7 players out of 11 not giving a feck. Shame on them.

Just cannot see where we will get points from.

No chance 2/3 games in hand 12 games left 3 wins a couple of draws your safe! The teams below got less games and have to Better that ain’t happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.