Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There but for the grace of God go I

Watched last night’s match with a kind of morbid fascination and it brought up memories of awful awaydays when we were hopelessly overmatched and there seemed to be no light at the end of the tunnel.

Just makes you realise how amazingly lucky we are as fans to be experiencing what we are now.

Been thinking the same all season, I've never known a club to squander so much money over the years. For that investment they should be in 5th at least.

Goes to show money isn't everything, it is how the club is ran and how good recruitment / development is etc.
Thank all things that you hold dear for Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoun, Ferran, Txiki, Bobby, Manuel and Pep.

I'm calling clickbait on this - if they're found to be in breach, it's surely more likely to be a fine than a points deduction as it'll be a first offence so to speak:

Been thinking the same all season, I've never known a club to squander so much money over the years. For that investment they should be in 5th at least.

Goes to show money isn't everything, it is how the club is ran and how good recruitment / development is etc.
Such an easy, lazy, throw away line that Pep is a cheque manager and “id win the league as city manager”.

as you say, you have to spend the money right. Everton and united are proof that throwing money at it is only half the job

I'm calling clickbait on this - if they're found to be in breach, it's surely more likely to be a fine than a points deduction as it'll be a first offence so to speak:

Possibly.

Talkshite going for the point deduction angle claiming it could be another Derby County legal issue.

That game had no say in everton staying up, the other results went our way. We would have stayed up anyway as Sheffield United got beat at Chelsea. Had the other teams all won we would have gone down anyway regardless of the result v Wimbledon
Not true.
If you had lost , you would have finished 3rd bottom . A point behind Sheffield utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.