Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did City seek or get an apology in 2010 for that ridiculous penalty given against us when Micah Richards pulled Louis Saha’s shirt outside the box but Everton were given a penalty for it?

To be fair to them though, Everton weren’t part of the Spiteful Nine. They were:
United Liverpool Arsenal Spurs Chelsea Leicester Wolves Newcastle and Burnley
Fair enough and thanks. I stand corrected.

I hope Everton stay up mainly as one of my closest friends supports them but they have a distinct whiff of City 82-83 about them. A badly run club that spent loads on average players and dross, the big slide from a seemingly safe position, the spinelessness of too many players, poor morale, a manager that is lost in the headlights, the haplessness etc but they are Everton and they always seem to find a way unlike us - we never stay up if we have to on the last day, in my lifetime anyway! I don't wish them relegation despite it being a hostile trip on too many occasions though not as bad as their odious neighbours.

I would much, much rather backstabbing letter writing Burnley go down. Everton weren't involved in that.
Hope they Beat united and scrape a draw with Liverpool and don’t care about them otherwise

Did City seek or get an apology in 2010 for that ridiculous penalty given against us when Micah Richards pulled Louis Saha’s shirt outside the box but Everton were given a penalty for it?

To be fair to them though, Everton weren’t part of the Spiteful Nine. They were:
United Liverpool Arsenal Spurs Chelsea Leicester Wolves Newcastle and Burnley
Might be because they are breaking the ffp rules themselves
Newcastle also seem to have a changed stance!

Oh dear, according to the reputable daily mail Everton are going to be sued by rival premier league teams due to the £373m losses. The accounts are now under scrutiny. I wonder who their rivals are?

Der spiegal exclusive coming right up. Quotes about fines, bans, ruination of a morally bankrupt club financed by dirty money is on the way. If only I had sympathy but alas they were part of the clubs that came for us at the behest of their red masters.
Everton weren’t in the Hateful 8 tbf. Burnley and Newcastle were, which is why I would be delighted one of them goes down instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.