Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 40959
I'll raise you a couple of complete cunts.
If this pair spent more time doing what they're paid to do instead of massaging their oversized egos, Everton might be in with a shout of doing us a favour on Sunday.
Why would you go out in your dressing gown and pyjamas?

Get Calvert Lewin to mince about with his skirt and handbag upfront and Tom Davies running about in midfield in his clown shoes and culottes. Don’t know about the Liverpool players but it would scare the fuck out of me!
Joking aside, you wouldn't want them next to you in the trenches! Can you imagine these two preening narcissists in Joe Royle's 'Dogs of War' Everton team of the 90's?

They can dress in whatever the fuck they want as far as I'm concerned. It's the fact that both are terrible on the pitch that's the problem, but not sure those two things are related.

On another note, I genuinely think what little I've seen of Delph this season makes me think they might not be in this position if he was always fit. They have no physical presence, no leadership and nobody who can really tackle, he would've solved all three problems.

View attachment 40959
I'll raise you a couple of complete cunts.
If this pair spent more time doing what they're paid to do instead of massaging their oversized egos, Everton might be in with a shout of doing us a favour on Sunday.
If Tom's feet are the shape of those purple shoes it's no wonder he just fucks around the EFC midfield offering little intent.

With Burnley winning tonight it's reassuring that we have players like Tom Davies and Calvert-Lewin in our squad. Players who will roll up their frilly sleeves and get stuck in !!
I was thinking, s, that their attire was the new training gear for next season in The Championship.

On a more serious note, I think Agent Rafa did the job a Redshite ex-manager would be inclined to offer, and SuperFrank has been left with a pan of shite! Is Dean the whistling wanker on Sunday?

I was thinking, s, that their attire was the new training gear for next season in The Championship.

On a more serious note, I think Agent Rafa did the job a Redshite ex-manager would be inclined to offer, and SuperFrank has been left with a pan of shite! Is Dean the whistling wanker on Sunday?

Stuart Attwell is the referee
Assistant officials are Robbie Fowler and John Aldridge
Kenny Dalglish is overseeing VAR

Stuart Attwell is the referee
Assistant officials are Robbie Fowler and John Aldridge
Kenny Dalglish is overseeing VAR
Yer might be alright with Fowler, Aldridge 'n Sir Kenny, but Attwell has previous. Klopp will be cutting holes in the side netting, and Dalglish will be asking Stu-ie to have a look at a Salah shot that went three yards wide with a view to awarding a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.