Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think a relegation fight might inspire them a bit, but who am I kidding, we know it won't.
Everton will kick-off in the bottom three if Burnley get a point against Wolves. That could inspire them as they'll have two games in hand.
I've looked at the remaining fixtures and I reckon Everton will finish 17th, a couple of points ahead of Burnley.
Mind you, I thought we'd finish above Luton in '83.

Everton will kick-off in the bottom three if Burnley get a point against Wolves. That could inspire them as they'll have two games in hand.
I've looked at the remaining fixtures and I reckon Everton will finish 17th, a couple of points ahead of Burnley.
Mind you, I thought we'd finish above Luton in '83.

that memory just sent a shiver down my spine

Burnley just walloped Southampton. There is a genuine chance they’ll stay up.
My God, you've become a City fan.....

I'd rather you stayed up than Burnley. I think this battle against relegation will be a wake up call to the Board and the players.

Even if you get beaten by the Dippers, as long as there's a good fighting attitude it might just galvanise the team.

Hard one to call as a fan - do we try to compete with liverpool and give them a game and come away with a draw or win
Or look at some of our other games which on paper we have a slightly better chance of winning. Lot riding on the game tomorrow and we are beginning to run out of games. A result tomorrow would hopefully be a massive morale boost and though anything can happen in football my gut feeling is they're going to batter us. Hope am wrong mind you

My God, you've become a City fan.....

I'd rather you stayed up than Burnley. I think this battle against relegation will be a wake up call to the Board and the players.

Even if you get beaten by the Dippers, as long as there's a good fighting attitude it might just galvanise the team.
I would prefer Everton to go down swinging tomorrow rather than just bottle it. We did seem to pick up a bit against Leicester. I'm just worried that our team of wallies will shit the bed as soon as Liverpool score.

I have to say that class will prevail, Everton I fear will be spitting teeth after getting knocked the fuck out. Can’t see any other outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.