Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Richarlison spent more time practising his finishing rather than his diving and moaning then Everton might be in a slightly better position. I can't see them getting anything this weekend but stranger things have happened. I suspect the wall pushers are saying the same about Watford. Everton need to set up like teams do against us in a 5 4 1 formation, stay compact, run like wild dervishes and frustrate. Crowd get a little nervous which will spread to the players. Counter attack and then fall over in the box to win a penalty in the last 5 minutes and hang on for a famous win. Only problem is they won't do this and will be two down after 20 minutes before losing by 4, more's the pity

Everton are not a mentally resilient team, sadly. One injury and the squad collapses like a Jenga tower.

Also, Calvert-Lewin is injured at the moment (again) and like I said, his dress sense is the least of Everton's problems right now. I don't care if players wear pointy wizard hats as long as they turn up on the pitch. Why does it even matter. Michael Keane dresses like any other bloke and he's hardly setting the world on fire. And Duncan Ferguson is part of the problem at Everton, he's outlasted how many failed managers now? He could forcibly strip DCL naked and shave his head, and it wouldn't make Everton a better team.

Last edited:
Sadly no chance of them getting anything.
Can see another 4 from them again.
Even the rags had a better chance than Everton and that was no chance.

You'd think a relegation fight might inspire them a bit, but who am I kidding, we know it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.