Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a mate who has said he’s going to run down Market Street in Alty, starkers, if Everton win tomorrow.

For doing it we’ve said we’ll get him a brass and pay for his drinks on a night out.

So, Everton, you’ve been given your incentive haha, over to you…

I've never known such a disparity between Everton and Liverpool, and not just in terms of points, but of quality too.

Everton always used to give Liverpool a tough game, even if they didn't win. Can't see that happening now, although if a miracle happens I will happily admit my failure as a pundit

No chance of Everton getting anything from today. Let's hope they cause some injuries that's about as good as it gets. CTID

I fear this could get very messy for Everton today. Even if they were at home I think they'd lose easily 3-0, at Anfield it could be five or six, they're that bad. In the old days they might at least make it difficult and defend well, now they can't even do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.