Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s never that easy as you lot found out :( they in all honesty will become everyone’s cup final and if them players ain’t up to it then expect a few years down there ......... crowds don’t mean a thing at the lower reaches because if they did the likes of us , Wednesday and Sunderland and a fair few others wouldn’t be messing around at the levels there at :( .......,, saying that if Everton could muster a win against Chelsea and Burnley the same then it puts Leeds in huge bother ........Leeds next four games are really tough just got a feeling that this will change dramatically over the next few games .......... if Burnley carry on the way they are and Everton do pick up then Leeds are in real danger
Let’s fucking hope so!

Relegation is a test of loyalty. I've been talking to my brother about it a lot and we're both resigned to the very real probability of Everton going down, but he's still renewed his season ticket regardless. My City fan uncle didn't stop supporting them when they went down the toilet.

Football is not just about winning and glory ? Your club means much more than that.
But it's a cruel game in modern times with the media and social media because the winners also love to stick the boot in when you're down.

i will never ever forget the bad times at Manchester city because it also ran alongside united winning everything.
utd fans loved sticking the boot in ? They even had a banner ticking up the years without silverware.

everton are in a mess both on and off the field ? The trouble and debt is being hidden behind the new stadium
also FFP are sniffing around with over spending. If Everton go down, all sorts of stuff could come out of the cupboards and everton could end up like a derby county

Maybe. We found it relatively ok to be honest. Don’t think we were ever out of the Prem for more than 3 seasons and that was when we went Prem/div1/2/1/Prem. Obviously the likes of Leeds, Forest and Sunderland have though.
We had two seasons in Division One, between the Premier League and Division Two.

We stayed in div 1 for a season before dropping again.

96 - relegated
97 - stayed
98 - relegated
99 - promoted
00 - promoted

1996/97 was the great forgotten season.
Ball, Neal, Coppell, Hartford and Clark.

No wonder it’s forgotten!

That was around the time that SuperKev Mk I joined us.

Five promotions or relegations in six seasons with City, I believe.

Well I've given it almost a day and I can only make one conclusion about yesterday's Merseyside Derby: corruption was very much apparent. How did Mane stay on the pitch. The foul on Gordon in the box should also have been a pen and a red. Henderson later on kicked Richarlison on the ground but all the biased commentators talked about was Richarlison's retaliation. It's all so bent.

I know Richarlison and Gordon are divers but they do get fouled. That was 100% a penalty.

Time after time after time the Gruesome Twosome get favours. English Football has been so bent for so long now. Its wrong that people almost accept it that it's like this. Nobody should. Liverpool and the rags get so much help year after year. At the moment the rags are too shit even to capitalise. The Dippers are being handed this title but I hope and pray that City boys keep their nerve and just win these last five games.

I wish Everton well. They gave it their best shot and were cheated out of at least a point. I want back stabbing, six fingered, Nasty Nine Burnley down.

Ah, that's better. Time for a brew.

Last edited:
Football is not just about winning and glory ? Your club means much more than that.
But it's a cruel game in modern times with the media and social media because the winners also love to stick the boot in when you're down.

i will never ever forget the bad times at Manchester city because it also ran alongside united winning everything.
utd fans loved sticking the boot in ? They even had a banner ticking up the years without silverware.

everton are in a mess both on and off the field ? The trouble and debt is being hidden behind the new stadium
also FFP are sniffing around with over spending. If Everton go down, all sorts of stuff could come out of the cupboards and everton could end up like a derby county
That’s the problem with a lot of Liverpool fans, especially the foreign ones online. They just cannot get their heads around the idea of supporting a team who don’t win trophies. Or enjoying a match for the hell of it. Scunthorpe are out of the Football League but their fans will still go. Non-league teams have fans, FFS. Glory hunters do not get it. The City fans I know were around long before you got big.

Got a good mate who's a toffee. Feel for him cause he had the same experience in school as I did with Rags but with Kopites instead. Everton going down instead of scumbag burnley is a travesty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.