Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton need 10 points from their remaining games to give themselves a chance of survival. 39 points might be just enough to stay up.

Investigation requested. Apology to follow?

BBC News - Everton to ask why Matip challenge on Gordon was not given as penalty in Merseyside derby

Second time they have done this, got an apology for the Rodri handball so lets see what happens this time. Is this a conscious decision by Everton to begin to stand up and be counted? Got to be a good thing right?

Second time they have done this, got an apology for the Rodri handball so lets see what happens this time. Is this a conscious decision by Everton to begin to stand up and be counted? Got to be a good thing right?
Had that been at any other ground they would have got it ......... but it’s the media luvies team they don’t want to upset the mass glory hunters that follow them twats ...............46 games without a pen against them ......... how many red cards ???? Hardly any and I bet in them 46 games they have got away with at least 5 nailed on penalties and a fair few red cards ......... they should have had two on the games against you .......... sadly your not gonna win they want Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal up there because it panders to there plastic agenda .......... you ask any football fan who goes well after week and they will tell you that the longer these clubs are winning anything the less chance you are likely to see these glory hunting pricks in towns around England

If we go down, we will need to use the academy more and I think Frank will turn to Chelsea and even your youth setup and ask to loan a couple of kids, like he did with Mount and Tomori.

You got any CB's, CM's or Forwards that look decent?
no need to change anything really, you look like a decent champioship side as you are ;-)

no need to change anything really, you look like a decent champioship side as you are ;-)
I have never understood giving teams stick when they are danger of going down, we have had enough experience of being in Evertons' position and it's a sickening feeling. Too be fair to City fans I can't recall singing " going down" to anybody unlike yesterday when the most knowledgeable fans in the world showed their class

As said earlier though, apologies dont get us points back. All 3 decisons were at big points in the game. Saints one at 0-0, your one at 1-0 near the end of the game and Liverpool one at 0-0.

Lampard been asked to explain his Penalty at Anfield comment now. He should just reply with this and nothing else

i think that is what will save them (everton)
because burnley are shocking and sacking the manager with 7 games to go was crazy
I thought so too but theyve picked up wins/pts I dont think they would have with Dyche. They are in a better position for having sacked him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.