Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kids did well tonight. Put many of those overpaid so called stars to shame.

Play them every week. Nice to see some passion for once.

You will recall that a majority of Arsenal fans wanted Arteta out of the Club in September.
Fast forward to December and they are in the top 4, the young players are doing great,And plenty of their fans will be air brushing the comments they made recently
Just look at this forum, plenty of posters have written off the majority of our squad at some stage, yet I don't see a weakness in it.
Your manager has a big job with plenty of below standard squad members, give him a couple of seasons and he will leave the Club in a much better position.
As I said earlier it is the hierarchy that needs sorting.
I really enjoyed the Chelsea game, well done those young players.

You will recall that a majority of Arsenal fans wanted Arteta out of the Club in September.
Fast forward to December and they are in the top 4, the young players are doing great,And plenty of their fans will be air brushing the comments they made recently
Just look at this forum, plenty of posters have written off the majority of our squad at some stage, yet I don't see a weakness in it.
Your manager has a big job with plenty of below standard squad members, give him a couple of seasons and he will leave the Club in a much better position.
As I said earlier it is the hierarchy that needs sorting.
I really enjoyed the Chelsea game, well done those young players.
Well..he finally played the kids. It has taken him too long, but at least he is now doing it. Too many so called Pro Players at our club who need a taxi ride to elsewhere. We are in a crazy period. The deadwood needs to go. I hope the kids get more of a look in as the season goes on. If nothing else, they will run through walls.

FFP is crippling Everton. That's one issue.

They have a rebuilding job to do for sure, but they have an advantage over the Rags in that their fans don't expect them to win the title/Champions League every year.

They aren't getting relegated as there are several worse teams. So with patience, and good management, they can build back from this.

OMG! We actually have a game today. Seems like ages since it last happened.

Come on you lovely Toffees...well, at least try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.