Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafa looks like a dinosaur and everton remind me of Villa in those years before they finally went down. Just getting a little bit shitter each year until eventual relegation.

Massive money wasted on average players who signed up on long contracts with huge wages. Add in the pay offs to sacked managers. This is down to the board so they need to do one. Absolute shocking how much has been wasted. As I said, a complete cull is needed.

Wrong manager for a mish-mash of signings. Understandable that the owners want more after the spend but they’re naive if they think that Benitez can turn the clock back 20 years.

The problem is that they’re desperate rather than having a long-term plan. Hopefully they will realise soon and bring it around.

Rafa looks like a dinosaur and everton remind me of Villa in those years before they finally went down. Just getting a little bit shitter each year until eventual relegation.
This is what worries me.

We are crap, really crap.

People say we will not go down but no club is safe if they play crap and we are very very gash.

This is what worries me.

We are crap, really crap.

People say we will not go down but no club is safe if they play crap and we are very very gash.

I think your safe this year because the bottom 4 look like complete trash, but next season particularly if you keep rafa could be difficult.

I think your safe this year because the bottom 4 look like complete trash, but next season particularly if you keep rafa could be difficult.
Spot on mate.

It's remarkable really. They've seemingly, literally even, just pissed away about £400m.

@Toffeedude @shackattack correct me on the numbers if I'm wrong, I heard that number briefly on the radio recently in regards the club, but I know it's still a crazy chunk of change to spend and not be even a little better off.
I wouldn't even say we were better off, new stadium apart ( am still not convinced till that happens) but we are actually going backwards.
The players are our main assets and if not this transfer window i can't see DCL or Richarlison being at the club too much longer. And how gutted must our younger players be knowing they can't get a game. It's vindicative of how you play your established players ahead of others in order to maintain their value somehow.
As Toffeedude says we need a clear out from top to bottom. Too many people stealing a living from the club and protecting each other

Watching the MOTD post-match interviews and it seems they haven't even paid their electricity bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.