Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is a proven manager that’s won the lot.

the real problem is your squad is Gash and it’s gonna take many years before any manager can sort that out.
He is as gash as our squad. He will relegate us.

he is a proven manager that’s won the lot.

the real problem is your squad is Gash and it’s gonna take many years before any manager can sort that out.

Disagree, he was a tactically aware coach 10/15 years ago. To get players to play his way, you can’t be questioned by players, you only get that respect if you’re right at the top. Mourinho is another example of this..

FFP is crippling Everton. That's one issue.

They have a rebuilding job to do for sure, but they have an advantage over the Rags in that their fans don't expect them to win the title/Champions League every year.

They aren't getting relegated as there are several worse teams. So with patience, and good management, they can build back from this.
500m+ spent since the takeover. FFP isn't crippling them, buying shite is alongside appointing awful managers.

#Paellardyce Out
He is as gash as our squad. He will relegate us.

I think we are very lucky that it looks like 2 out of the 3 relegation spots look taken. The squad is poor at best, but some of his tactics are not helping, nor is his stubbornness to change. Plays some good youngsters at Chelsea ( not through choice) and we get a result. Then he resorts back to Rondonkey and plays a 5-4-1 formation against Brighton at home. With a RB playing LB and Digne on the bench.
As some called him earlier Paellardyce - however poor the squad he has, his tactics are beyond explanation and though he obviously has support from within it's hard to see improvement

#Paellardyce Out

I think we are very lucky that it looks like 2 out of the 3 relegation spots look taken. The squad is poor at best, but some of his tactics are not helping, nor is his stubbornness to change. Plays some good youngsters at Chelsea ( not through choice) and we get a result. Then he resorts back to Rondonkey and plays a 5-4-1 formation against Brighton at home. With a RB playing LB and Digne on the bench.
As some called him earlier Paellardyce - however poor the squad he has, his tactics are beyond explanation and though he obviously has support from within it's hard to see improvement
He is a stubborn feck. Refuses to take the blame for anything

Tactical genius is what people still call him.

Our club needs a complete cull. From top to bottom get rid of the crap. But start with this useless fraud.

It's remarkable really. They've seemingly, literally even, just pissed away about £400m.

@Toffeedude @shackattack correct me on the numbers if I'm wrong, I heard that number briefly on the radio recently in regards the club, but I know it's still a crazy chunk of change to spend and not be even a little better off.

It's remarkable really. They've seemingly, literally even, just pissed away about £400m.

@Toffeedude @shackattack correct me on the numbers if I'm wrong, I heard that number briefly on the radio recently in regards the club, but I know it's still a crazy chunk of change to spend and not be even a little better off.
over £500m gross since the Moshiri takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.