Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez is a clown.

Great job with Valencia 20 years ago and got lucky with Liverpool in 2005 but has done very little since despite managing Real Madrid, Chelsea, Inter and Napoli.

Rafa is the least of their problems, Didn't Martinez almost took them to the CL when we won our second PL title and he was literally chased out of the club by their supporters when they had a couple of losses. The club and the supporters stuck in the distant past and considering how Arsenal and Tottenham fared since moved to their new stadiums, good luck to them.

Pull your fingers out you blue bastards!

Put those red cunts in your city back in their fucking box.

Where's the new Howard Kendall who can instill a winning mentality that pisses all over those bastards the other side of the park?

Pull your fingers out you blue bastards!

Put those red cunts in your city back in their fucking box.

Where's the new Howard Kendall who can instill a winning mentality that pisses all over those bastards the other side of the park?
Unfortunately gimps like Kenwright on the board put an end to all that. Its a football club being run like a charity

I actuelly don’t mind Everton fans, I worked in Liverpool for a few years and Everton fans always came across as the local Liverpool lads, proper scousers.
I always empathised with them too and understood there pain when they had to come in work the next day to piss taking red scousers giving them shit all day.
Reminded me of our old days of getting beat all the time and the horrible United fans used to rub our nose in it the next day.

it’s funny how quiet United fans are these days, it’s almost as if they shown there real cuntish side when United was winning trophies.

I wouldn't even say we were better off, new stadium apart ( am still not convinced till that happens) but we are actually going backwards.
The players are our main assets and if not this transfer window i can't see DCL or Richarlison being at the club too much longer. And how gutted must our younger players be knowing they can't get a game. It's vindicative of how you play your established players ahead of others in order to maintain their value somehow.
As Toffeedude says we need a clear out from top to bottom. Too many people stealing a living from the club and protecting each other
Hidden in there is the biggest problem....if DCL and Richarlison are in your best 3/4 players it's curtains next season.

they made a couple of decent signings already. And rightly so.

Mykolenko and Patterson.

Their back 4 are struggling.

Coleman is struggling due to age. Holgate is poor. Keane - dont get me started. No way hes a premiership defender.

Then need another midfielder and an attacking player to even complete with top 6

Wrong manager for a mish-mash of signings. Understandable that the owners want more after the spend but they’re naive if they think that Benitez can turn the clock back 20 years.

The problem is that they’re desperate rather than having a long-term plan. Hopefully they will realise soon and bring it around.
"Desperate rather than having a long term plan."
Summed up perfectly.

they made a couple of decent signings already. And rightly so.

Mykolenko and Patterson.

Their back 4 are struggling.

Coleman is struggling due to age. Holgate is poor. Keane - dont get me started. No way hes a premiership defender.

Then need another midfielder and an attacking player to even complete with top 6
Fuck me...they need that to just about stop competing with the bottom 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.