Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you love the club you make the best decisions for the club. Kenwright trying to get Martinez back is whats best for Kenwright as they are friends, he is nowhere near the best for the club. That says all you need to know about Kenwright.

Apparently he turned your owners and other prospective owners down as they wouldnt let him stay on. He found one that will and now has free reign to run the club. When the pressure was on Brands got fired. He's now brought in Graham Sharp as a director, David Prentice (Echo Journo who sits with him at the game) is supposedly our new Chief Comms officer and Tim Cahill is reported to be coming back. This is on top of Unsworth, Ebrell, Baines and Jose Baxter the convicted drug dealer all back at the club in coaching roles. He's a stain on the club.
He sure is. Be glad when he is finally gone.

He’s said he doesn’t want it apparently. Can’t blame him.

There’s no chance they’d get Mancini either
All the best managers insist on stuff like transfers being done in the correct manner. Everton are following the rag route.....random, with a non football person making decisions. Neither of these gentlemen would last 5 minutes!

We got beat by the worst team in ths PL this weekend. Since we beat Norwich in the reverse fixture in September, we have won 1 in the last 13, losing 9 of them. Since that win, we are bottom of the form table, with those worse teams picking up more points.

We have enough time to turn it around but the longer it goes on the worse ot gets. Thankfully it looks like Martinez wont be coming.
Big Dunc will galvanise them and give you the passion and high tempo football that you need to get out of this tailspin.

After the Benitez fiasco I can't believe I'm hearing Martinez back at Everton !! Totally over-rated and failed miserably last time and it all sounds a bit like City of yesteryear........
Martinez is a complete lightweight. Spin over substance. Unbelievable to think Everton might want him back.

Everton should be going all out for Potter, whether he would be interested in the job remains to be seen.

Big Dunc will galvanise them and give you the passion and high tempo football that you need to get out of this tailspin.

Agree even if he picks up a few wins, it will put enough space between us and the bottom 3.

I honestly dont think we need a world class manager or tactical genius (although both would be nice). This squad have had so many managers, ideas, turmoil that I just think they would respond to a certain type of manager. One who gets his players to run through brick walls for him, as the saying goes. There is talent there, its just been misused and wasted. I think the players are a bit like the fans, just fed up and apathetic.

Dunc would 100% get a reaction out of them, whether he could do it for more than 2 or 3 games is anyones guess.

Even Rooney, which sounds a bit crazy as he's inexperienced, but what he's done at Derby and the atmoshphere, work, fight of them bunch of cobbled together players, is nothing short of brilliant.

Every manager is a gamble, but at least try something different, not Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.