Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuno Espirito Santos (amen)

Dull (team) on the pitch, humourless off the pitch, perfect for the Toffees.

If you love the club you make the best decisions for the club. Kenwright trying to get Martinez back is whats best for Kenwright as they are friends, he is nowhere near the best for the club. That says all you need to know about Kenwright.

Apparently he turned your owners and other prospective owners down as they wouldnt let him stay on. He found one that will and now has free reign to run the club. When the pressure was on Brands got fired. He's now brought in Graham Sharp as a director, David Prentice (Echo Journo who sits with him at the game) is supposedly our new Chief Comms officer and Tim Cahill is reported to be coming back. This is on top of Unsworth, Ebrell, Baines and Jose Baxter the convicted drug dealer all back at the club in coaching roles. He's a stain on the club.

Jesus - I didn’t realise it had got that bad, with all these washed up wasters and cretinous mates of the Chairman hanging about the club leeching an easy salary.

That’s criminal mismanagement of the opportunity proper investment could have brought to the club if done right.

It’s like the Rags, with all these useless former players and Glazer/Woodward cronies stinking the place out whilst expensively dragging the club into the abyss.

Moshiri needs some proper football experts around him to advise and guide him on how to structure and run a club properly. Kenwright and his rabble of bang average former players are clearly not the answer.

Everton and their fans deserve a lot better than that miserable shower!

Potter is the new Howe and look how he has started at Newcastle, Everton need to get Moyes back.

I’d approach Viera, he’s going to be a top class manager, well on the way already …
I don't think he'd touch it from Palace, same as Potter from Brighton.

Obviously Everton is a step up in terms of club size, but the complete lack of focus, direction and general competence at board level means it's not worth leaving jobs where they will both be given the chance to build something.

And I don't say that to wind up our Everton guests. But there's some rotten apples that need clearing before you can give assurances to a manager that wants to build something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.