Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone like Rooney or lampard would work well. They’ve tried the experienced manager route - Ancelotti, Benitez and it hasn’t worked. Go for a younger manager with new ideas. Potter would be first choice, but he’s not leaving Brighton

It seems like Moshiri is a bit like Fernandes at QPR. Well meaning but completely naïve. And Kenwright is just like Swales. Full of his own importance but with a small-minded mentality and no real clue how to run a modern club.

It could really fall apart quite quickly if they don't get a grip quickly, but nothing suggests that they have the ability to do that.

It seems like Moshiri is a bit like Fernandes at QPR. Well meaning but completely naïve. And Kenwright is just like Swales. Full of his own importance but with a small-minded mentality and no real clue how to run a modern club.

It could really fall apart quite quickly if they don't get a grip quickly, but nothing suggests that they have the ability to do that.

You do worry for them if they get relegated with £500m committed to a stadium.

On the flip side, look at where West Ham were in December 2019. Pellegrini had them 18th, everyone expecting relegation, the owners very similarly accused of being too involved and a bit clueless, the fans hated the new stadium and it just took the right man to come along, which they stumbled into, and he's made this the best West Ham side in 40 years.

Things can turn around very quickly, they might just need a bit of luck.

Although to be honest I wouldn't be upset if they got relegated.

And there's one common denominator between Moshiri and Fernandes and that is Kia Joorabchian he's got his snout in at Everton now.

Usmanov is behind the scenes too dont forget. Im suprised the two of them are billionaires to be honest looking at the way they run us!!

I dont think the stadium is at risk as thats where the profits are coming from, especially as the whole dock is being developed so the value will increase.

I worry about the team. Players on big wages and cant imagine many will have relegation clauses, so we will be stuck paying them in the Championship if that occurs. As said previously, I think if we do go down it will be another Sunderland.

Usmanov is behind the scenes too dont forget. Im suprised the two of them are billionaires to be honest looking at the way they run us!!

I dont think the stadium is at risk as thats where the profits are coming from, especially as the whole dock is being developed so the value will increase.

I worry about the team. Players on big wages and cant imagine many will have relegation clauses, so we will be stuck paying them in the Championship if that occurs. As said previously, I think if we do go down it will be another Sunderland.
General question to Everton fans, have any of you felt for some time that things were not right behind the scenes? Like a sense of foreboding when Benitez turned up, or even long before that? I ask because not being a supporter I don't take a great deal of interest in what happens at other clubs, but your apparent decline seems a bit sudden to me. There must have been warning signs?

I think someone like Rooney or lampard would work well. They’ve tried the experienced manager route - Ancelotti, Benitez and it hasn’t worked. Go for a younger manager with new ideas. Potter would be first choice, but he’s not leaving Brighton
I didn’t think shrek had any idea.

And there's one common denominator between Moshiri and Fernandes and that is Kia Joorabchian he's got his snout in at Everton now.
And he was involved with City when Shinawatra was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.