Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton can still feel rightly aggrieved at the post Heysel ban, the team was shit hot and would have certainly gone from strength to strength. Only the dippers should have been banned, but all English teams supporters should have been banned from travelling.

your spot on about heysel.. even a life time ban for liverpool in europe should still be in place
all them people who lost love ones must hate watching liverpool and their fans in europe now

but i still never understood the ban on all english clubs ? yes i know hooligans was running riot in england. but was it just the english fans ? i remember man city fans swopping scarfs with away fans from europe in the late 70s

can i ask did the ban extend to liverpool after the ban was lifted or was all english clubs allowed back in at the same time

your spot on about heysel.. even a life time ban for liverpool in europe should still be in place
all them people who lost love ones must hate watching liverpool and their fans in europe now

but i still never understood the ban on all english clubs ? yes i know hooligans was running riot in england. but was it just the english fans ? i remember man city fans swopping scarfs with away fans from europe in the late 70s

can i ask did the ban extend to liverpool after the ban was lifted or was all english clubs allowed back in at the same time
Liverpoo were banned for an additional 12 months! It did have a huge detrimental effect on the national game.

Reading this thread is like an unfortunate time machine to the 1990s. For Kenwright, read Swales. We were utterly pitiful, total laughing stock. Having said that I never hated Alan Ball or Frank Clark, it just had the inevitability of a car crash. That post from rawk with someone wishing Hodgson dead when dipper manager.. ..no words.

Everton seem hellbent on making the same mistakes we did. At least the Belgian FA aren't unleashing Martinez on them! Really need a huge clear out of hangers-on and a proper management structure in place. Hopefully Everton can survive this season, but if not, like us maybe they can learn from short term pain and come back leaner and stronger.

Sky reporting they are after another busted flush of a manager now.

If they do go with mourniho at least we'll enjoy them beating the rags and red Scouse.

Ferguson getting the job till end of season in my opinion was the best option available. Means no knee jerk reaction in appointing another manager set for failure with that squad to inherit.
Bring some stability at a time we desperately need it and hopefully get a few points on the board.

Ferguson getting the job till end of season in my opinion was the best option available. Means no knee jerk reaction in appointing another manager set for failure with that squad to inherit.
Bring some stability at a time we desperately need it and hopefully get a few points on the board.
Big Dunc loves shit kicking your neighbours so that'll do for me.

Nah; he'll never leave utd.

"TAXI!!!!"

Try and offload a few of the underperforming, overpaid players to Newcastle. They are desperate at the min with cash on the hip ;)

Everton have came unstuck. The crying over the match postponement with city. I can’t remember if you voted for FFP and if you were involved in writing letters to uefa/premier?

I have always had time for Everton as a club but over the last 10+ years you seem to have drifted further away from the community club I identified with. Damn shame as I was hoping you could have challenged the red socks across the road.
They voted for FFP but that was back when Kenwright was chairman and before Moshiri rocked up. They weren’t one of the letter writers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.