Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if true, but I read on another board that some of the senior players were briefing the press against Lampard. Looks like they're not happy that he slagged them off, though he's not exactly wrong about them having the spine of a slug.

Not sure if true, but I read on another board that some of the senior players were briefing the press against Lampard. Looks like they're not happy that he slagged them off, though he's not exactly wrong about them having the spine of a slug.
Frank needs to lay some salt down in the dressing room..

No way are they slugs. They’re far too toothless for that.

Slugs have about 25,000 teeth.

We've seen worse sides go on miracle runs to stay up, the first one that comes to mind is Sunderland 13/14 under Poyet. Everton have significantly more individual talent than Sunderland did then and DCL and Richarlison are both playing at the moment.

The issue is if either of them bag another injury, difficult to say where the goals would come from. Burnley also have this feeling of inevitability about them under Dyche. He's been here before whereas Frank must be a basket case.

We've seen worse sides go on miracle runs to stay up, the first one that comes to mind is Sunderland 13/14 under Poyet. Everton have significantly more individual talent than Sunderland did then and DCL and Richarlison are both playing at the moment.

The issue is if either of them bag another injury, difficult to say where the goals would come from. Burnley also have this feeling of inevitability about them under Dyche. He's been here before whereas Frank must be a basket case.
City Legend Lamps to shithouse a draw and hand us a massive gap in the race?

Right, Everton, please bring forth you inner Steven Pienaar from the Toffee Vaults for your game at Anfield in a few weeks.

I’ll forgive all the moaning about us over the years if you just do that for yourselves, and inadvertently for City!

I’m sewing the seed now so it spreads and you’re bang ready for it in a few weeks’ time.

I remember being on my knees in the kitchen praying for that one to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.