Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its just 1 win since 13th September its even worst than i thought WOW

As a city fan, having lived through relegation. This is how it happens. You think your a decent team, you have an average start, you hit a bad run. A bit of panic. Some changes, false dawns. Drift. Slow drop the table. Mass panic. Shit.

Then you sack the manager, appoint an interim manager till the end of the season who will steady the ship but just wrecks it further, then more mass panic, even more shit

Sorry, am I thinking of a different "franchise" here?

Sadly we look like we are dependent on the teams below us now- can they win more games than us from now on. How much longer will we actually have anyone below us even. Have seen much worse teams than this stay up, but how long can we keep on riding our luck. A midfield that has no goals in it, a defence that can't defend. Desperate times ahead.

Sadly we look like we are dependent on the teams below us now- can they win more games than us from now on. How much longer will we actually have anyone below us even. Have seen much worse teams than this stay up, but how long can we keep on riding our luck. A midfield that has no goals in it, a defence that can't defend. Desperate times ahead.

I think you'll have enough to survive just.

Definitely down to that I think. Your games are tricky now all the way in. Leeds is a must win really.

As a city fan, having lived through relegation. This is how it happens. You think your a decent team, you have an average start, you hit a bad run. A bit of panic. Some changes, false dawns. Drift. Slow drop the table. Mass panic. Shit.
Well that brought back some traumatic childhood memories, so thanks for that :)

Not sure about the logic of adding Donny Van Der Beek and Delle Ali, two players whose recent careers can only be described as a failure, to a team as poor as Everton right now.
They need grafters, and ideally ones who've actually been playing football recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.