Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a city fan, having lived through relegation. This is how it happens. You think your a decent team, you have an average start, you hit a bad run. A bit of panic. Some changes, false dawns. Drift. Slow drop the table. Mass panic. Shit.
Everton have the Phil Neal era written all over it, they are in serious trouble and only Deli Ali to bail them out, what could possibly go wrong!

Proof,just like the rags,that throwing money at a problem isn't as easy as some would like to make out.

Imagine spending close on a billion in recent seasons and still being so wank!

They’ll survive, just. More goals in that team than the rest.
But Jesus, how have they sleepwalked into this?
If Smith arrived at Norwich a few weeks earlier they might have been proper fucked

A possible 51 points still to play for. In comparison we have around 7 points from the same amount of games before. Based on that we are in a relegation fight. We have too many players who just go through the motions and no leader- i genuinely struggle to name our captain.

I'm sure that they'll stay up, but it's crazy that they've found themselves in this position with the investment they've had.

I'm sure that they'll stay up, but it's crazy that they've found themselves in this position with the investment they've had.
Some shit going on behind the scenes no doubt. The Lucas Digne thing was odd. One of the best LBs in the league, normally when a player like that acts up they just get told to sit down and get on with it but they seemed desperate to get him out as much as he wanted to leave. He has no prior reputation for being a trouble maker.

Think Frank will save you must win your home games.

I think Gerrard is going to save them.

Villa's next 3 games are Leeds, Newcastle, Watford. If he keeps up the momentum and wins those 3 it will do as much for Everton as Lampard can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.