Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the logic of adding Donny Van Der Beek and Delle Ali, two players whose recent careers can only be described as a failure, to a team as poor as Everton right now.
They need grafters, and ideally ones who've actually been playing football recently.
I can't help feeling that the introduction of Dele Ali will be a blunder for Everton. Not sure about Der Beek. I thought he was great at Ajax but seems to have gone into severe decline. I think Everton are on the brink, just like we were in 1983 when we went into the bottom three for the first time on the last day. I want them to stay up and eventually get their act together in their new stadium, if only to annoy LFC.

They were dreadful last night. Having 2 players go off injured in the first 25 minutes doesn't help but still I thought they would put up a decent fight but it never materialized.

Lampard has a big job on his hand to turn the club around. Just 6 points form the last 42 available

Newcastle fan dressed as T-Rex to taunt Pickford. Personally I find it strange I think he has been pretty good for England and saved us on quite a few occasions. It's probably his Sunderland affiliations.

I think everton are in trouble, their form is absolute dogshit and they seem really brittle. If norwich get their next win before everton do, it's on.

That was really bad from Everton last night. No fight, terrible defending and no idea how to attack.

Lampard may end up being a good coach but they needed someone who can instantly come in and fix their defence.

Highly doubt Dele Alli is the guy you want in a relegation scrap. Conte, Nuno and N
Mourinho have all looked at him and decided no thanks.

Their game v Leeds on Saturday is genuinely massive.

Still can't believe Everton signed Comical Alli amidst a relegation battle. Fucking insane.

ive gotta admit i have a soft spot for everton for two reasons.
they always remind me of us pre mansour always getting twatted by your neighbours and then ridiculed relentlessly.
and secondly i work with thousands of scousers most of them are red dippers but theres a few i work with are everton fans and they get hammered by the victims every week.
i secretly would love them to get bought out and rise above them cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.