Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think he would be anyones first choice but needs must at the minute. Most fans are accepting it for what it is. Mina and Godfrey will be out a while (Mina ankle ligaments) and Keane is dogshit. Lampard will probably play back 5 and Coady is very good in a 3, he just cant play in a 2. Also we lack leaders and characters in the squad - he is both.

A loan for a PL proven England International is probably the best we can hope for at the minute as any money we have left has to go towards a striker

All good points but he’s a huge Klan merchant and that should get your Spidey senses going

Surely Everton fans are fed up with Pickford?

Every time I watch them he looks a disaster waiting to happen and seems to be complicit in the injuries his own players suffer.

Hope they survive though and have a soft spot for Lampard.

Coady seems a desperate signing to be honest but at least is a loan signing.

All good points but he’s a huge Klan merchant and that should get your Spidey senses going

We have had quite a few over the years and vice versa. As long as he's professional which im sure he is then I dont think many are bothered. Plus his son is in the Everton Academy too.

Every time I watch them he looks a disaster waiting to happen and seems to be complicit in the injuries his own players suffer.

He was absolutely outstanding for the latter part of last season. Seemed to have finally calmed down and cut out the silly mistakes.

Yesterday he didnt have that much to do really but had a couple of old Pickford minutes. I can understand him trying to clear that yesterday but he cleared it straight to a Chelsea player then was out of position!! But ultimately the ball was about a foot over the line and the whistle should have gone. It was Godfreys error to begin with though with a poor backpass

Wasn’t he one of their best players last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.