Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what you want. A billion in debt? No problem, spend another £200m. Breaching FFP? Slap on the wrist. Hacking a database? Nothing to see here.

Ecerton are the perfect team. Big enough to make a statement in punishing us. But not big enough to damage the league.
And this is why EFC and Forest are the targets. I've said it many a time on this forum that the governance of the national sport is in the hands of scoundrels and ne-er-do-wells who seem to think that licking the scarlet arses is what governance is about.

Name another industry on the planet where someone is looked down on and even prosecuted for investing their own money into their own business.
This has always been the weakness of FFP.

Does the cement business or supermarkets or the defence industry have have any such rules? Of course not, in fact the rules are that are not allowed to have any anti-competition rules!

Those that invest their fortune in a business to improve it are praised rather than punished, so why is football any different?

Points deduction.

Relegation.

Takeover collapses.

Stadium left unfinished.

Insolvency.

My overwhelming response is to think this is a terrible thing to happen to a football club, but then I speak to an Everton fan, or see their online discussions or fan media and I make my peace with it.

They have no love for us, not aware they ever did anything for us. Were massive cunts about Lescott and Stones because they thought they were bigger than us. Fuck em.

I particularly loathe this self pitying “the Premier League is against us” shite and their stupid Mayor trying to win a few votes by getting involved.

Points deduction.

Relegation.

Takeover collapses.

Stadium left unfinished.

Insolvency.

My overwhelming response is to think this is a terrible thing to happen to a football club, but then I speak to an Everton fan, or see their online discussions or fan media and I make my peace with it.

They have no love for us, not aware they ever did anything for us. Were massive cunts about Lescott and Stones because they thought they were bigger than us. Fuck em.

I particularly loathe this self pitying “the Premier League is against us” shite and their stupid Mayor trying to win a few votes by getting involved.
thats just what their red shirted nighbours want
their mismatch stadium against evertons waterfronted palace

Points deduction.

Relegation.

Takeover collapses.

Stadium left unfinished.

Insolvency.

But ffp is meant to stop that from happening !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.