Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong statement by us too.

Rules were designed to ensure failure. What makes me laugh is “sustainability” yet it doesn’t look at debt.

Corrupt administrators have a wicked sense of humour when using language to introduce rules…

Fair, sustainable…….. never ever side in a vote or idea when Rags & Dippers are behind it.

Rules were designed to ensure failure. What makes me laugh is “sustainability” yet it doesn’t look at debt.

Corrupt administrators have a wicked sense of humour when using language to introduce rules…

Fair, sustainable…….. never ever side in a vote or idea when Rags & Dippers are behind it.

Yes, allowed to be in hundreds of millions of debt but thats ok.

The PL are doing the very thing these rules were suposedly brought in to stop. Killing the club.

Points deduction.

Relegation.

Takeover collapses.

Stadium left unfinished.

Insolvency.

My overwhelming response is to think this is a terrible thing to happen to a football club, but then I speak to an Everton fan, or see their online discussions or fan media and I make my peace with it.

They have no love for us, not aware they ever did anything for us. Were massive cunts about Lescott and Stones because they thought they were bigger than us. Fuck em.

I particularly loathe this self pitying “the Premier League is against us” shite and their stupid Mayor trying to win a few votes by getting involved.
Then the red half can take the new stadium off their hands.

Points deduction.

Relegation.

Takeover collapses.

Stadium left unfinished.

Insolvency.

My overwhelming response is to think this is a terrible thing to happen to a football club, but then I speak to an Everton fan, or see their online discussions or fan media and I make my peace with it.

They have no love for us, not aware they ever did anything for us. Were massive cunts about Lescott and Stones because they thought they were bigger than us. Fuck em.

I particularly loathe this self pitying “the Premier League is against us” shite and their stupid Mayor trying to win a few votes by getting involved.

Thats like me seeing a few comments on here like this one from yourselves and others then saying Fuck City, they dont like us so I hope they get the book thrown at them.

If you think us being hit with the biggest deduction in PL history, a deduction bigger than the one for going into administration. A deduction made up in the spot when there were no rules or guidelines in place around breaching the rules is just self pitying then im just not sure what to say.

Yes, allowed to be in hundreds of millions of debt but thats ok.

The PL are doing the very thing these rules were suposedly brought in to stop. Killing the club.

The rules were brought in to stop clubs with ambition, it’s not an accident.

However, just like Europe’s version you will see rule changes in advance of crimson/g14 club failures.

What I don’t understand why Everton have walked into the trap with their eyes wide open. City’s first action was to employ the people who wrote the rules to ensure they adhere. When we submitted our accounts, the rules were changed & we were fined & given a squad limits.

We’ve never trusted any of the cunts since, that’s why we get non-cooperation charges but it’s the lesser of 115 evils.

Thats like me seeing a few comments on here like this one from yourselves and others then saying Fuck City, they dont like us so I hope they get the book thrown at them.

If you think us being hit with the biggest deduction in PL history, a deduction bigger than the one for going into administration. A deduction made up in the spot when there were no rules or guidelines in place around breaching the rules is just self pitying then im just not sure what to say.

I genuinely hope that your lot just tell them to fuck off, supporting anything the cartel wants shouldn't be in any football fans remit.

Obviously I don't know the ins and outs of sending these bastards up the swanee but whatever your lot attempts I am very much with you on it.

However, just like Europe’s version you will see rule changes in advance of crimson/g14 club failures.

What I don’t understand why Everton have walked into the trap with their eyes wide open. City’s first action was to employ the people who wrote the rules to ensure they adhere. When we submitted our accounts, the rules were changed & we were fined & given a squad limits.

We’ve never trusted any of the cunts since, that’s why we get non-cooperation charges but it’s the lesser of 115 evils.

The issue is supposedly over stadium payments or interest on loans for the stadium. Im not going to pretend to know what they are or who is right.

From Athletic

Everton argued that £17.4million worth of interest payments were used for their new stadium project and should not be included in their PSR calculations, but when the commission found in the league’s favour, that shortfall left them in breach.

With the 2023 summer window already closed, Everton were unable to do business in the market to recover the amount, leaving them at risk of a breach in 2022-23 as well. Almost overnight, the club’s internal forecasting was put out of kilter, with pessimism quickly setting in over their attempts at compliance for the latest cycle.

They're the first club to be punished by the PL under FFP/PSR though, aren't they. I suspect the were expecting a fine. The severity of the sanction has surprised many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.